Quick reaver question...

O

old.Kian

... so I'm expecting Pin to leap straight in with the answer here.

I'm putting together a 'quick and dirty' SC config for my reaver - no expensive/hard to obtain drops, 99% qual gear, basically something that's good enough to be getting on with while I take my time assembling the ultimate masterpiece reaver suit. Any items I don't already have need to be obtainable from quests I can do with no more than 1 FG. Obviously, under these constraints I can't cap everything - something has to give.

The question is - how about +Soulrending? I'm aiming for a 50 flex/36 SR/42 shield template so my tactics aren't centred around SR anyway, and outright resists as I understand it are based on spell level not spec level. the worst I'm going to see if I don't cap SR is some variance in the lifetap, right?

Any opinions from the reavers who're out there with SC sets already?

D

Draylor

Saving Pin the effort - heres the last thread where he said it was useless :p

You seem to be right about everything except for seeing any variance on the lifetap - capping +soulrending might get your a little more damage from it (and so a little more life returned) but very little.

+soulrending is the obvious thing not to cap, followed by +parry

After that you start dropping things you might actually notice a difference from sometime ;)

P

Pin

<pokes head round door>

nope, nothing much to add

<wanders off again>

W

Waok

50+14 42+14 36+3 here, and I debuff fine or did rather..

I was 50 soul and the only difference I noticed between the specs was the power usage, which is considerably higher for what it does. Shame really, give 50 soul some love! ;-)

N

NightyP

Flex and Shield 2 most important skills to max imo :D then parry then SR.
SR is a joke tbh at high end :( dmg add is capped at 10 i think, does not reach to 15 cos of the dmg add p'lvl patch/fix a few patchs ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom