quick question

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
do people want PVP server to stay dead ?

reason why i ask

got bard thane and BD all around 40 to 46 and it supprising the amount of fg the gank u solo over and over when u ask for truse they say no because your class/name/guild i one that i hate lol

if u ever get them by them selfs for pay back they complian that u killed them
ok i know BD are classed as OP but a lvl 43 BD dont take a fg(oj) to kill at least let it be a fair fight it dont take 5 tanks and 1 caster to take some down (and yes inkow is PVP and u dont have to be fair but come on people are just going to go but to PVE and then RVR when they stand to get a 1v1 and may-be getted added on every now and then, this whole fg standing at the bind stones waiting for pvp immune to drop is just stupid.

and like i said i have had this with 3 class so it not just a BD thing i mean FFS on my bard i got we dont like your name, thane got dont like ur guild (so i quit it and still got ganked)

so basically i like the idae and dont ming being kill by a oj or red or even two of them but really dose it take a fg to take out a lvl 46 bard ? i dont think so

</whine>
any way 2nd question is it like this forever and should i stay with it if so can some one suggest a class/guild/name that will not get me gankedevery 90secs lol

Phake

Fledgling Freddie
join <project camlann> get artis/mls/levels .. and then payback time.

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Only tolerable levels to be in pvp zone are at lvl 50 and 35 .. rest is stupid

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Phake said:
join <project camlann> get artis/mls/levels .. and then payback time.

my BD is in PC but apartenty its names to long so it must be a spy or that what i got told when i asked to join the last raid

Caledwyn

Fledgling Freddie
spies in pc ^^
what you are talkin makes no sense since their raids are public and everybody can invite afaik

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Drucken said:
so you've learned your lesson?
yes i have
either dont expect other to help u on camlan if you have a long name or make a short name

i mean musicbuffer is way too long not to mention shakerattleandbone,

and PC run there raids daily not all r public you have to pm the bg leader and not be on anno when u do

Mefia

Fledgling Freddie
No raid leader wants a spy in the bg, so they take the precautions they can. Fully understandable tbh.

Drucken

Fledgling Freddie
i think its just because people dont take time to read shakerattleandbone = "shake rattle and bone" not shahygdeditjh tbh

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Drucken said:
Arnold > Hasselhoff

hoff.gif
hoff.gif
hoff.gif
hoff.gif

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
well only need 2 more dings then i then i hit 50 so it might turn out nice again if i can find a way to get MLed and TOAed

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i will come find you and hug you till your eyes pop out!

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
I'll be waitng for you at the airport Evert, i'll be the bearded guy with a huge wang pointed in your direction

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom