Quick Question

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Is it possible to get all types of DR Champ weapons, or are you limited to one?

Eg. Stealther uses 2 slash swords, one offhand other lefthand. Can he get one or both?

Thanks

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Nomans Land said:
Is it possible to get all types of DR Champ weapons, or are you limited to one?

Eg. Stealther uses 2 slash swords, one offhand other lefthand. Can he get one or both?

Thanks

Hmm, As far as im aware yes... i hope so anyway ;p or some templates i got are broke :<

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Infanity said:
Hmm, As far as im aware yes... i hope so anyway ;p or some templates i got are broke :<

then they are broke, you can get 1 DR champ weap at once, althou you can trade it in for another one when you want

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Roteca said:
then they are broke, you can get 1 DR champ weap at once, althou you can trade it in for another one when you want

Can you confirm this from a link anywhere or do you play US and know from experience :D

Just wanna be totally sure before I start the template.

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
You get 1 weapon, ive played both US and EU beta so trust me :p

Feyd

Fledgling Freddie
You can only have 1 champion weapon at a time, but if you want to you can turn in your fully repaired weapon for 1 of the other kinds that class can get.

http://www.camelotherald.com/section.php?id=30
Camelot Herald said:
You may choose to "respec" your final champion weapon and choose another version of the weapon. To respec a champion weapon, you should hand your fully repaired weapon to the Weaponmaster in the Throne room. The Weaponmaster will then allow you to choose the type of weapon and the spell desired.

Feyd

Fledgling Freddie
Nomans Land said:
k thanks all. And Feyd answer your PMs newbie.
Why - read RD forum and you would know the answer (even before your send me that PM) - besides you said you would throw me a 2nd PM, so i desided i would answer that instead - what do i get that btw?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom