Quick question...

A

adari

what quest should i do to be able to get rid of my alch skills n get tailoring...

and... something completely different, does a balista wiegh too much to be carried by one or two playahs?

tnx

P

Pin

Originally posted by adari
what quest should i do to be able to get rid of my alch skills n get tailoring...

Make an alt, it's simpler

T

Tilda

you cant get rid of your alc skills
there was a 1 way quest to drop old skills so u could get either SC or Alc, but there isnt one that does the other way.

best to use an alt.

Tilda

A

adari

i thought there was, wasnt there an npc u could get rid of it hough? or was that only temporarily?

C

Cronn

There was never a way to get rid of SC and Alc skills

S

swords

Kinda sucks the whole sc/alch thing dont it.

the ballistae could be carried by one or two peeps if they were tanks with maxed str and lifter 5 and aug str 5...so get yourself a couple of gimps and away you go :)

K

kirennia

trebs etc need 1 person with large str value and lifter of some sort. It's not viable really to try carrying it solo :)

Come 1.60 tho, their weight is same as that of a ram so 1 person could in theory carry 2 of them :) Don't forget about ammo tho :D

A

adari

sounds liek fun

but my point is i heard from several peeps theer was a quest u could lose all skills with, was that temporarily or?

S

StormriderX

sounds liek fun

but my point is i heard from several peeps theer was a quest u could lose all skills with, was that temporarily or?

it was a lose old trade skill pick up sc/alch kinda thing :p

P

Puppetmistress

sounds liek fun

It wasn't really a quest, at least not for me: I had to talk to some dude in the guild-register building in Camelot and talk to a SC-master (in my case) to become a SC'er.

I had like 50 tailoring, ditched that for SC, since mages operating a ram sucks anyhow :p

S

Silenzio

the quest allow u to get rid of traditional craft skill only...

so cant be done with sc or alchy

and just one time per char.

if u already have alchemy, thers no way u could switch to tailoring
on that char, make n alt

bb

O

old.Ramas

Trade respec npc is next to the guild registrar. But you can't use him to respec out of SC+A, only out of the mundane crafts.

Ah, that brings back memories of SC+A launch day macros.....

@@:[Broad] Noob : Can someone answer the same question 254352138234021 other people have asked today?

/macro noob /br SC+A masters are in Merlin's tower; trade respec NPC next to the guild registrar; no you can't respec out of spellcrafting or alchemy, only the mundane crafts; SC+A merchants are in the Tavern by forge2; Yes they do sell essence of life, remember you can scroll sideways as well as up/down on the merchants now.

It answered every question anyone asked in camleot for about a week. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom