Quick Question re: Faction

O

old.Tyraette

Just a quickie...do new chars start with okish faction with the Lammia <snakebabes> or do I need to kill summat first. If so, what?

Cheers

O

old.linnet

Just about anything you can kill in SI will give you good lammia faction (its called Sept Lacuna in the faction list).

Undead, draks etc, all will do it.

A

Adelle

I'm pretty sure that you start out with a good lammia faction.

(but Shaf, I thought you had a good faction with all women!)

O

old.Tyraette

Shaeffer does aye. But I seem to have adopted this young reaver type. Cant shake him loose. Shame the poor chap has a speech impediment, though for some reason it drives the ladies wild.

Poor lad has a really stupid sounding name as well. I mean, what kinda name is Thaeffer?

Cheers Ladies <huggles Adelle and Linnet>

U

uma_thurman

Originally posted by Adelle
I'm pretty sure that you start out with a good lammia faction.

(but Shaf, I thought you had a good faction with all women!)

I'm afraid you don't afaik. I saw aggressive Lammia Sorceresses the first time I went exploring when I first got SI.

A

Adelle

Really? I remember them being friendly from the get-go.. I could well be wrong, but as Linnet said - it's very easy indeed to get a good faction with them :)

G

Graknak

Aye Lammia will be aggro to ya from the start aswell as the ogre's etc. and the Barbarians in Little Haven also all Girffonlike beasts, Sea Hound Mobs and Winged Serpents will be aggro until you kill a certain ammount of undead (or Drakoran for the Lammia's/Sea Hounds/Winged Serpents etc.) in SI (Gray Ghosts, Undead Arround Little Haven etc.)

T

thegreatest

All shit in SI will be aggro when you first start there, I know it cause I was gonna lvl my cleric up with my sorc....Was out to charm a lammia suddenly when they all attacked my cleric..I was like wtf :p

A

amuse

ibasicly all u kill in SI exept serpent and lamina will get u faction with em, and thats alot.

T

thegreatest

the reason why everyone has friendly factions with the lammia's/sea hounds/serpents etc, is because most people are xp'ing in avalon city & killing draks raises your faction with lammia and all the other stuff near wearyall village :)

S

speshneeds

kinda remember from my mid days that different races started with different factions... ie trollies were aggro to just about everything :p

Users who are viewing this thread