Quick question on stealth

R

Ravenbourne

I was in DF last night and some SB Cant remeber the name) was bravely killing all the gray cons he could find so i logged my hero to sort him out. I knew pretty much where the stealther was from talking to people who had been killed by him. I ran about for a bit and managed to see him (though still stealthed)
Firstly why didnt he become uncovered? I know from playing my shade i get uncovered by mobs if i go to close sometimes.
Secondly i took a swing at him as he was couragously running away from me, just as the the shot would of hit he went out of close range therefore becoming completly invisible. Shouldnt this register as a "hit" and uncover him?

Not a whine btw :)

Z

zmurf

with rr's and item's u got like 48+ stealth it's very rare to be unstealthed by mob's i NEVER got unstealthed by less than red con with my sb (33+11+4 stealth) if i kept on the move, seem's to me like u got a bigger risk of beeing uncovered if standing still

Z

zlair

erm, rly ?

i almost everytime get oncovered by those grey con near hib entrance in DF :(

ohh, and i have 50 stealth total :(

Nerf grey con mobs!

A

Ajanti

Stealth works different in RvR.

- Stealthers will not be uncovered automaticly by enemy (human) players.

- If a stealther is AoE mezzed while stealthed, he will remain stealthed (unable to move of course).

- A rooted stealther can still stealth (after 10 sec combat timer has expired).

- If an enemy swings at a stealthed stealther and misses, the stealther will not be uncovered.

- However, pets work the same way as PvE mobs, so they have a chance of uncovering stealthers if they come too close.

N

nalistah

Grey con mobs in emain are the worst uncoverers :p

K

Karlo

Originally posted by nalistah
Grey con mobs in emain are the worst uncoverers :p

so true, I remember standing near the 3 white trees at mpk dancing with some runie who was miles away, and the bloody cliff beetle uncoved me and I got nuked till my eyes poped out!

K

Kagato.

If theres no mobs around and your trying to uncover him, and you know he's near by, stay in combat mode and keep tapping F8 as your walking around, that way if you do clip by him, you'll automatically have a swing without having to select, then style.

D

dimerian

I often see sb`s running towards me in stealth with my scout - lagghost. Sure this wasnt one?

K

Kicks

also btw some debuffs won't affect stealth either - got debuffed on Monday omw to Crach by some alb - I immediately smacked stealth and ran it let me stealth and I escaped a FG of albs on their way to Bolg.

I laughed lots on the way to myself and my group :)

Users who are viewing this thread