quick one on MoF for casters..

B

Biggilus

hello!

at the mo I have 50+13 in Hexing, but when casting, lets say nearsight, which is a lvl 39 spell? does it count as me trying to land the spell on something 11 levels above me, which would therefore be very purple? or does it count as 39+13 which means i shoudl land most of them on people? or as Hexing is at 50 does it count as 50+13?

just wondering how much ill need to pump up MoF if it calculates as me trying to hit somethign 11 levels above me, it would certainly make sense with the silly amount of resists that i get

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Mastery of Focus:
Increases the level of all spells cast by the listed amount for resistance purposes. This effect caps at level 50.

Ofc if your spell is 39 it works as a level 39 spell against a level 50 Character for resistance purpose ^^

allure

Banned
Biggilus said:
hello!

at the mo I have 50+13 in Hexing, but when casting, lets say nearsight, which is a lvl 39 spell? does it count as me trying to land the spell on something 11 levels above me, which would therefore be very purple? or does it count as 39+13 which means i shoudl land most of them on people? or as Hexing is at 50 does it count as 50+13?

just wondering how much ill need to pump up MoF if it calculates as me trying to hit somethign 11 levels above me, it would certainly make sense with the silly amount of resists that i get

+ skill doesnt affect the level of the spell you are casting

only affects damage of a DD spell if the current spec is below 50

B

Biggilus

ok cool thanks, guess i need a few levels in MoF then :D

E

Eruptix

allure said:
+ skill doesnt affect the level of the spell you are casting

only affects damage of a DD spell if the current spec is below 50
+skill affects dmg above 50 aswell

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Biggilus said:
ok cool thanks, guess i need a few levels in MoF then :D
I went MoF2, giving +9 to the levels, also helps DDs and bolts from getting resisted, and nearsight rarely fails now, im 43/30/12 spec and I get by.

B

Biggilus

only 2?! cool i was expectign to pump 4 into MoF as thats what 'someone' told me to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom