Quick ML1 Raid 7:00pm 22/03

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
Wanna do a Fast ML1 raid so people can get into ML7 for the MLrush this weekend so if your intrested just post here and we will see if we can get enough people a FG is enough or only really need an ML9 enchanter

Dont mind how many people show up but this will be a fast raid no sodding about should be done in 30-40 mins

p.s dont forget water pots

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Wanna do a Fast ML1 raid so people can get into ML7 for the MLrush this weekend so if your intrested just post here and we will see if we can get enough people a FG is enough or only really need an ML9 enchanter

Dont mind how many people show up but this will be a fast raid no sodding about should be done in 30-40 mins

p.s dont forget water pots

Uforgot to say.That if people have done ml1 and ml2 groupsteps they will get enough ml xp for ml3 so they can get into ml9 for mlrush :D
If they have done GRsteps they will ding ml1 instant since u start with 100% mlxp ^_^ but hey thats just me.......

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
Thought i put that my bad its 7:00pm GMT ^_^

and you better be comming cheggers or else!! can you tell evely aswell coz i know he wanted to do it

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
i'll try, first gotta get medical approvemet for the new softball season :s

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Thought i put that my bad its 7:00pm GMT ^_^

and you better be comming cheggers or else!! can you tell evely aswell coz i know he wanted to do it

ICBA since i do groupsteps and ill ding ml1 after 1.10 is done.Why would i go on a raid when i know that u start with 100% mlxp??? EH`?M;)

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
Gonna cancel the raid as wont be doing ML7 group steps anytime soon and was only the reason wanted to do ML1 just gonna go do the one on saturday

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom