Quick information for Thanes

Vaar

Fledgling Freddie
Thrudvang, The thane spesific site is up and running again:)

Lots of template, info, calcs... It have been down for a couple of months but is now back. Yey. Go there and see that you are not alone:)

Thrudvang

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
Very nice site, I got my 26 Thane I XP when I feel like it. :)

Will surely check that site out ;)

Molotok

Fledgling Freddie
select your thane --> delete character --> Y E S

thane is giving you an advice

PS Sorry i am bored ;)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
old.Molotok said:

PS Sorry i am bored ;)

haha :p

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
old.Molotok said:
PS Sorry i am bored ;)
And we're actually PL'ing a Thane to replace our BG warrior... ...

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
old.Molotok said:
Hmmm... good strategy...

PS Yes, i know its mis-quoting, but could't resist :D

And Ohh my god! God forbid!
>> Pure Vision - Midgard - Excalibur <<
!!!!!!!!!!

Bloodclot

Banned
in NF:

BG thane with purge3 is pretty good and has some pretty good range damage/interupt. pretty good replacement for a warrior that has almost become useless in nf.

i find it kind of humerous that a guild that only runs with FOTM setups and declard along with the hundereds of other morons that Thanes are gimp would be now using one.... :twak:

poky

Fledgling Freddie
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
i find it kind of humerous that a guild that only runs with FOTM setups and declard along with the hundereds of other morons that Thanes are gimp would be now using one.... :twak:

not sure Im getting what you mean here... you saying ppl are morons for not using thanes in a "fotm" setup atm? And also, what is humerous about changing such a setup when a patch which completely revamps rvr as we know it is released?

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:

Because everyone knows that the game never change.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Selenium said:
/slap .. try to say that to some sb's

SB´s if any class should know that the game changes ;)

Reading again, I think you missed my irony, or if you didnt, I missed yours :)

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
I'm looking forward to NF and actually getting some groups for once, although i suspect everyone will roll fotm hunters and casters..

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
If your aiming at us being 'a guild that only runs with FOTM setups', I think you missed a small bit of our track record... Starting in The Brethren, we had the first and *ONLY* alb-pbaoe team on excalibur... In New Order we continue'd to use PBAoE'ers even though the debuff groups where fotm...

On Mid we still run with 2 suppression SM's, while dark-sm's are the fotm...

Thanes *are* gimps in most group setups, like it or not, they dont have a place in a melee-oriented group, at least not one that I can think off... While in the group that I want to run in NF, its a better choice then a warrior due to the ability to interrupt while bg'ing a caster...

Also the RA's that a thane gets in NF fit more in the group that I want in NF then those of a warrior...

But anyways, its a well known fact that hybrids get some more utility in rvr groups in NF due to the determination nerf...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom