quick favour

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Says a security update is required then takes me to some site that I have to register for.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
NO LICENSE FOUND
Your media player cannot find a valid license for the file you are trying to play. To be issued with a license, enter your details below and hit go.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Right, well I should have that license, but I don't. And it won't install. At all. Even though I've paid.

Cock.

Does it say what license is needed? Whats the site it takes you to Trem?

Dr_Weasel

One of Freddy's beloved
Takes me to relicensing.od2.com and asks for an email or user name Tom.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
whats the exact url?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
NO LICENSE FOUND
We have no record of this media being licensed to the email address that was entered (*****@*****.com).
Check this is correct and try again.

Honestly, why fucking bother? I get charged for streams that don't work, downloaded tracks won't play. Fucking waste of time, and there isn't a phone number to use, I'll have to wait 2 weeks for some bored vdu operator to email me a bunch of wanky questions that won't help in any way.

Roll on warez tbh.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Well, I tried to use Napster to listen to a few tracks I was interested in. Napster didn't work, saying it couldn't configure my wmp correctly.

So I removed it, and then tried the MSN music plugin for wmp (under premium services). Filled in the details, bought some credit, and everything seemed fine. It will happily give me 30 second previews of tracks, but I can't stream stuff (£0.01), and it won't play the above track, which is the test track they link you to in order to check your system out.

So basically the DRM thingymabob on my computer is fucked, and google won't tell me why :( I have to wait for someone to email me specifics.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Bloody hell! How these people ever stay in business is beyond me.
Some morons love making things complicated technologies which never work properly...

Tilda

Takes me to a DRM lisencing site, dunno if that helps?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Fuck it. Installed iTunes, works perfectly, absolutely zero problems.

Nice one microsoft. Fuck you.

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Tom said:
Fuck it. Installed iTunes, works perfectly, absolutely zero problems.

Nice one microsoft. Fuck you.

iTunes sucks the big one tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom