quick employment law question before i get to work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadmanwalking

Fledgling Freddie
dysfunction said:
I may not be a solicitor but I have a friend who works in HR and knws his stuff backwards. Just a quick word with him would give tris all the info he needed.

Read his.

Oh look a bandwagon!

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Ok so your only gripe is with dysfunction?

Also - just because everyone thinks you're a cock, doesn't make it a bandwagon.

Deadmanwalking

Fledgling Freddie
You mean everyone calling me a cock is a bandwagon? oh well i didn't i was on about the masses of solicitors. But if you think that's a bandwagon, i can live with that.

And no i don't have a "gripe" with dysfunction, hes south african that just wouldn't be cricket. Infact i don't have a gripe with anyone, just the amazing number of heads up so few arses.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
What exactly is the problem? Is it so challenging to accept that some people might have some helpful advice without being a solicitor? If I need advice on what car to buy next, should I only consult What Car? or a salesman?

Deadmanwalking

Fledgling Freddie
There we have it ladies and gentlemen.

Lawyers are on the same par as car salesmen! Law degrees? Legal Practice Course? Pfft means nothing, pop down your local car dealer and he will know it all!

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Do you train to be this obtuse?

The point I was quite clearly making was that one doesn't necessarily need to be trained in something in order to give advice. Someone might have experience in this sort of thing or something similar. Seriously man, it's not a difficult concept to grasp.

Deadmanwalking

Fledgling Freddie
I have been to court. I therefor have experience in the legal system. I do not pretend to be able to give advice on legal subjects.

Neither do i get into the whole "My mates a carpenter, therefor i can give advice on carpentry".

It's what little kids do at school about their dads jobs.

Deadmanwalking

Fledgling Freddie
throdgrain said:
I can certainly offer advice about badgers if anyones interested :)

Thank fuck for this man here.

No soap box. No pretension. And no arse kissing.

My grandad was a badger btw.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Deadmanwalking said:
I have been to court. I therefor have experience in the legal system. I do not pretend to be able to give advice on legal subjects.

I guess the sand in your vagina is making it difficult for you to understand simple logic.

Vae

Resident Freddy
DMW Maybe you should consider the fact that there are people in this community who can give advice on situations like this without necessarily having to be a lawyer. They may have experience of this situation themselves, experience through their job or maybe they might have other equally valid qualifications other than being a solicitor.

Embattle

FH is my second home
tris- said:
it appears my work place has failed to give me 2 pay rises which they say i have had checking my pay slips for the past year doesnt show this. they say i have to prove that my pay slips are wrong. a couple of my pay slips are missing.

do i really have to prove they are wrong, or do they need to prove they are correct?

IMO I reckon the company you work for sucks if they said that to you.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
DMW is just pissed because he has no advice of any description to offer anybody at all. Basically, hes a bit of an angry Kevin, has achieved fuck all, and gets off on insulting people on here to cope with his lack of worth.

Fuckoff back to where you came from, nobody ever asked where you went.

Deadmanwalking

Fledgling Freddie
But i do have worth, my mummy said so :(

And so much swearing for someone who is above the whole "angry" scenario. By above i mean sitting on a soapbox branded failed sound techy.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Hmm getting hostile in here.....break out the rubber batons.

Deadmanwalking

Fledgling Freddie
Or those furry microphone thingies. Beanbag guns.. yeah man!!

My mate has seen one once. I'm the expert on em.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Your mate must have seen a lot of cock too, since you're an expert on that.

Deadmanwalking

Fledgling Freddie
So much anger? Kevin? Bob? Charles?

Anyway bollocks to this. I apologise for upsetting anyone etc etc for upsetting the status Quo and ultimately uniting you all!!

Tom you are still a peon. But the rest of you... mehh same same. Rock on.

LOL. Bah-rar-zinger? Chicken maybe? Stuff.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
What a knob. Hopefully he'll speak to somebody IRL like that, and they'll knock him on his arse.

Deadmanwalking

Fledgling Freddie
Tom said:
What a knob. Hopefully he'll speak to somebody IRL like that, and they'll knock him on his arse.

So calling someone a knob and saying fucking alot, WON'T get you laid out?

IRL, LOL, ROFFLE, etc etc etc

Yawn

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Not up here. But then again, I doubt you've even left your home town, so you're not to know.

Fuckoff tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom