Questions regariding PvPservers, SI, RvR

U

userfriendly

Actually im a former US player who is considering buying the euro version. It's been more than a year since i cancelled my us-account ans lots of things seem to have changed.

So finally there is PvP servers, sounds intressting, but how do they work in reality? much griefers there?

and the expansion....is it worth buying? does it provide anything new for high-lvl char. and RvR?

And also the most important question; Is there enough people on the english servers? When i played on Bors there were very limited RvR activity during non prime-time hours and that was very frustrating since i couldnt play on US prime-time.

Thanks in advance.
/Userfriendly

C

Coim-

Well...the PvP servers suck tbh. All that ever happens is you get killed by purp con bonedancers. It's ok if you're a stealther and you have some friends you can play with, fun for a while but does get boring. If you're on alb the expansion is essential, i'm not too sure about mid or hib but I'd assume it's the same. Well worth buying, and if I recall...you can now buy them both in one package for a cheaper cost. And, of course, you get to play the new characters...and the SI graphics are much better. So yes it's worth it. Tbh, SI expansion doesn't really do anything for RvR...but the PvE aspects of it are worth buying it just for that. And yes, there's plenty of people on the servers. More people on Excalibur than Prydwen, sometimes it gets a little quiet, but that's only to be expected. Overall, it's quite busy. :D Hope that helped.

U

userfriendly

thanks for the enlightenment! sounds good with both in the same package i'll keep my eyes open for that.

L

living

I find the pvp server fine, it all depends on your playstyle i guess. U never get grey killed unless all u ever do is to camp some town killing whoever u see.

Tho BDs need a little nerf cuz theyr too fecking hard to kill.'

Also, SI is a must :D

L

leorin

start play pryd / hib ..all thats need atm excal is non officialy full :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom