Questions regarding Ywain

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Hi guys
Aint played daoc for tiiiime and fancied activating my old daoc account on US as EU seems deader than couderoy, was wondering though only have a rr6/7 zerker or something there.. is there a way to move chars from EU? Would love my RM on there.

Also I was on the Devon cluster iirc, whats the procedure for moving over to Ywain from there?

Aaand I quit before the labyrinth expansion.. whats the crack with this? Will I have to do shiatloads more pve to be able to pvp properly? They moved CL levels up to 10 from 5 iirc which shouldnt be a problem as just grind that in pvp anyhow. But I seem to remember that there was also a couple new slots for items from there, is it gonna be arti type grinds to get them filled?

Sorry if these are nab questions.. it has been a while!
Cheers =)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Labbt is just a pvp dungeon, similar to darkness falls, with the new items consitisting of one time drops from monsters in the lab.

Other than that, the mauler class was relased to all three realms, with a new reace being added called the minotaur.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys
Aint played daoc for tiiiime and fancied activating my old daoc account on US as EU seems deader than couderoy, was wondering though only have a rr6/7 zerker or something there.. is there a way to move chars from EU? Would love my RM on there.

Also I was on the Devon cluster iirc, whats the procedure for moving over to Ywain from there?

Aaand I quit before the labyrinth expansion.. whats the crack with this? Will I have to do shiatloads more pve to be able to pvp properly? They moved CL levels up to 10 from 5 iirc which shouldnt be a problem as just grind that in pvp anyhow. But I seem to remember that there was also a couple new slots for items from there, is it gonna be arti type grinds to get them filled?

Sorry if these are nab questions.. it has been a while!
Cheers =)

You now have a mythrian slot, they give various bonuses and have cl requirements to equip them.

Apart from the greater power myths, you can buy most types relatively cheaply on the CM's.

There is no transfer from EU to US, not yet anyway.

To transfer, log on to devon, type /freexfer ywainx (replace x with a number 1-10, depending on which ywain server you want to join, thay are all one cluster and only difference is you have 10 housing zones and 10 login servers, so puit all your chars you can on the same server is my advice).

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Sweet thanks for the help guys, see yous online once the patching process is complete! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom