Questions regarding Xbox/PC & Wireless

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
I was wondering what the best way, to set up my Xbox to connect to the Internet, i've got a pc already connected to Broadband through a USB ADSL BT modem, but I want to connect my Xbox to.

I was thinking of buying a new wirless adsl modem for the PC but what do I need to buy for my Xbox to get to to join to the Wireless internet?

Thanks

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
I've been looking to do the same thing with my PS2, I'm assuming the two are similar.
It looks like you need a network adaptor and a wireless access point. Expansys have some wireless access points specifically for consoles pnp type stuff.
Official Xbox webby should have more info.

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
~Yuckfou~ said:
I've been looking to do the same thing with my PS2, I'm assuming the two are similar.
It looks like you need a network adaptor and a wireless access point. Expansys have some wireless access points specifically for consoles pnp type stuff.
Official Xbox webby should have more info.
hehe been thinking about the same, connecting a usb wifi to my ps2, prob is i dont have one and not willing to buy one if it turns out it doesnt work

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
Official ps2 webby has all the info, but they are out of stock with the network adaptors :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom