questions on legendary weapons.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Made a suit for my sb with 10/10/10/10. I only have 5 pierce atm as i have to xp atlantis tablet. I noticed using heat weapons against assassins gives mixed results, but this looks to be because the enemies may have buff bot resists up.

What sort of figures do you guys get on your anytime styles (lets say using heat against assassins)?

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I think it was amphrax or someone pointed out that mid/hib main buffers don't give spirit resists iirc, So if i was near a port I'd use spirits but anywhere else I'd use heaters; was easier anyway since most things are neutral to afaik.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Thanks, but I was hoping people could post their rough damage numbers so I had something to base mine against :)

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
on the ns i hit a r7 sb with heater legendary mh for 369 but then again his resist was low 369(-19) hehe.

at the mo im running cold/heat weapons which seem to work quite well. theres only 1 class i really struggle with is those silly savages.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Ah ok. i think because the off hand lege is not 4.2 like some off hands, you hit faster, but for less per swing, so the dps overall is same/better

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
i have noticed a few people gimping matter realy badly for some wierd reason,then they whine when a warlock blows them out of thier boots :)....i used to love sun weapons when you could stack them in your vault,but tbh i prefer zen/dragon debuffs to lgd's....i do carry a couple lgd swords though as i do find it easier to remember what poisons i have available in backpack....

gohan

FH is my second home
it so varried tbh depending on thier AF ect ect

back in the day on my scout i used to run a leggy wep temp and coudl hit one handed on NS/SB for over 400 damage after debuff proc, but i could also hit for 90 :<

so really hard to have a baseline to check against

but u can scroll throught he dam and it well say "performed garrote perfectly (+123) you hit BumderRandom for 245 dam (-105)"

that would tell you the have exactly 30% resist to whatever weapon type, after proc goes off it should be neutral IE same hit would be for 350 no + or -

it its like 150(-150) then its 50% ect ect

Bahumat

FH is my second home
it so varried tbh depending on thier AF ect ect

back in the day on my scout i used to run a leggy wep temp and coudl hit one handed on NS/SB for over 400 damage after debuff proc, but i could also hit for 90 :<

so really hard to have a baseline to check against

but u can scroll throught he dam and it well say "performed garrote perfectly (+123) you hit BumderRandom for 245 dam (-105)"

that would tell you the have exactly 30% resist to whatever weapon type, after proc goes off it should be neutral IE same hit would be for 350 no + or -

it its like 150(-150) then its 50% ect ect

Cheers dude, it's so obvious what you said but I did not even think to do this hehe

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
amazing how many people on ywain dont have matter resists tbh :p was using a matter blade on my warden and she was hitting fairly hard for a low rr warden.

mids are prob the worse for no matter as they feel "other realms have no warlocks so why we need matter? herpy derp!" can't say i've met many mids with matter resists excluding the die hard well known soloers.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Results of legendary weapons thus far.

I am rr7 on my sb and I was dueling pep's rr10 sb. He uses Zen+cl5, i was using heaters with 10% pierce.
We were simply hitting each other with Doublefrost, no poisons etc.

If pep has cl resists up and I do NOT have Tenticle Ring [10% melee resists] up (because not every template has two, thus you wont have this up as much as CL resists) he hits a bit harder than me.

When I heat debuff him, but he slash+abs debuffs me, he still hits harder.

Currently Mid have x2 Str relics and 0 power relics, so this might be what swings it in Pep's favour. I will have to try it out once the relics are more balanced.

gohan

FH is my second home
maybe i just rox :p...

pfffft lies lee

my VW 3 shot you

pure skillz

not op class

just skillz

does anyone else still play of have you had to lower yourself to play with the likes of cornokz and bahu?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Found the dmg was shit unless you got the debuff. Also pure tanks have extra resists thus you can't hurt them. this is an example of what its like, not actual numbers, but explaining what I mean.

Lege hits for 170 normally. with debuff its 230.
Zen+cl5 hit for 210 normally. 250 with debuff.

So your dmg increase from the lege debuff is much more than Zen debuff or cl5 debuff (both proccing is different matter entirely), but overall dmg from zen+cl5 is better.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
BTW when I say zen+cl5 I don't mean combined dmg, just main hand.

gohan

FH is my second home
BTW when I say zen+cl5 I don't mean combined dmg, just main hand.

leggies area only good v people who have skipped a resist, and u need all 4 leggies and to cycle them to find out which one thier weak too

not worth the hastle really

Aada

Part of the furniture
I run 2 matter fistwraps with my mauler with astrals as back up not really had much experience pvping yet but yesterday I absolutely battered some RR6 Armsmans with them. Like people have said though the damage is varied. But I'm tempted to spec my mauler Magnetisim just for the matter debuff but then I lose all my toys :(

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
pfffft lies lee

my VW 3 shot you

pure skillz

not op class

just skillz

does anyone else still play of have you had to lower yourself to play with the likes of cornokz and bahu?

and you last played when i was rr 3 ? lol come solo me now :0

gohan

FH is my second home
and you last played when i was rr 3 ? lol come solo me now :0

nah you were RR10, dueling down at that bit in labbyrinth

somthing crossing

VW was properly OP v stealthers the followon styles did like 400+500 proc was soooooo much fun

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
leggies area only good v people who have skipped a resist, and u need all 4 leggies and to cycle them to find out which one thier weak too

not worth the hastle really

not true,
All armor types have their weakness to leggies, so dosnt matter if u fight by dmg tables dual leggies is the wins.

gohan

FH is my second home
not true,
All armor types have their weakness to leggies, so dosnt matter if u fight by dmg tables dual leggies is the wins.

ok a saracen inf has 31% heat + 10% cl buff minimum (50% if running friar resists ect)

so 41% - 10% weakness i still 31% compared to 28% (2 racial) crush which will be +5 cl then -5 for waekness also still 28% which is 3% less than heat as a base

the damage on heat will only be better if the proc goes off quickly, but using MoZ/champ weap gives chance of 20% ABS debuff + 10% melee debuffs so if u go with procs going off physical weps are still better

thrust would be -5% as alb leather is strong to thrust so 36% (26 + 5cl + 5 armour) so heat would be slightly better for a Ns v inf but again if procs went off moz/cl procs would do more dam

slash is neutrel on alb so would be same dam as heat pre proc,

unless they skip a resist

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom