Questions for joining devon cluster

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
Hello everyone,

The last few days i am thinking of trying again daoc and more specific on the us cluster. I miss this game quite a lot and i would like to give it a try before it dies and have regrets for not trying. Though i have a few questions for you.

Sorry if there is similar post but i am at work atm and i dont have the luxury to start searching (by typing they might think i am writing a documentation or something :p). So my basic question is if i can join the us servers by just making a new account and subscribe there or do i need to buy the game again?

Secondly if someone read this post and knows me it would be nice to post and tell me if and at what side they play on devon. I have missed the old guys on alb/exc i used to play with and i miss them :/

My characters i used to play daoc are: Mithradir Wiz and Haradrim Merc.

Thanx for your help :)

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Hello everyone,

The last few days i am thinking of trying again daoc and more specific on the us cluster. I miss this game quite a lot and i would like to give it a try before it dies and have regrets for not trying. Though i have a few questions for you.

Sorry if there is similar post but i am at work atm and i dont have the luxury to start searching (by typing they might think i am writing a documentation or something :p). So my basic question is if i can join the us servers by just making a new account and subscribe there or do i need to buy the game again?

Secondly if someone read this post and knows me it would be nice to post and tell me if and at what side they play on devon. I have missed the old guys on alb/exc i used to play with and i miss them :/

My characters i used to play doac are: Mithradir Wiz and Haradrim Merc.

Thanx for your help :)

DL US game from www.camelotherald.com or patch the EU client with a change in ur update.dat file.

Start a new account by creating a 14 days free trail acc and upgrade it when it runs out or straight away.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
im sure there are people from here on all 3 realms that can help you so just pick the one you enjoy most :)

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
How is the balance issue atm? What realm needs more people?

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
How is the balance issue atm? What realm needs more people?

its about balanced

albs are still zerging newbs, hibs are still OP tards, and mids have hard mode, but we survive :D

mids were underpop recently, but the bonuses are normalised across all 3 realms as of a week or so ago, so take your pick

:cheers:

Pertan

Can't get enough of FH
I would say that hib need more people than the other realms.

Everz

FH is my second home
population wise

alb>mid>hib

rvr wise

hib>mid>alb

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
population wise

alb>mid>hib

rvr wise

hib>mid>alb

when running as FG its mid>alb>hib in rvr action for sure. Mabye in keeptakes or zergs hib have more numbers but in fgs they sure dont

Everz

FH is my second home
when running as FG its mid>alb>hib in rvr action for sure. Mabye in keeptakes or zergs hib have more numbers but in fgs they sure dont

Yeh was talking solo and what i see on realm map, dont run 8v8 so ;p.

Duze

Loyal Freddie
The army finally let you go then?!

I was thinking of playing there. I played there over a year ago and I've got a couple of Albs but not sure where would be best to play.

Where are you at? are there other people you play with or you play alone so far?

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
Yeah i finished with military since 2008 :)

i play alone so far but i 've start playing 4 days ago so i havent checked anything yet. I made a champion. Level 30 so far. The exp on bgs is insane :). Reroll plz it would be fun to play together once again :)

Robin the Brave

One of Freddy's beloved
Maybe I shouldn't mention that bram, gil, gog, theo and myself play hib/lancelot.

:lol:

Duze

Loyal Freddie
Well if you were EVER on msn, I'd probably know that.
k.

Hi Gil :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom