Questions about replacing lost items

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Here are a few questions I would like to get answered:
  • Can GOA contact people who play on their accounts, but not on the character reported on rightnow? (say cleric lost items, player plays theurgist, both on prydwen)
  • If I re equip the characters stripped fully in the incident, by borrowing items from other characters, friends, using spare items from vault, would you still get replacement items? (can replace most important items on temporary basis only if I still get compensation)
  • How GOA admins can handle if I get a now fully stripped character out in temp gear, and its inventory has not enough space when they want to replace items? (can they place tradeable items on an alt?)
  • GOA said, replaced artifacts are level 10, but what if you had an artifact on the character you haven't activated yet? Will it get replaced with a not yet activated artifact? Or you get it activated and at level 10?
  • I don't want to delay the whole process by having another character on another server loged in, when they try to restore the losses on my characters, is there a way to know, when it is safe to play on excal?
If I would have answers to these 5 questions, I would be far happier about the whole incident.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Esselinithia said:
  • Can GOA contact people who play on their accounts, but not on the character reported on rightnow? (say cleric lost items, player plays theurgist, both on prydwen)
  • If I re equip the characters stripped fully in the incident, by borrowing items from other characters, friends, using spare items from vault, would you still get replacement items? (can replace most important items on temporary basis only if I still get compensation)
  • How GOA admins can handle if I get a now fully stripped character out in temp gear, and its inventory has not enough space when they want to replace items? (can they place tradeable items on an alt?)
  • GOA said, replaced artifacts are level 10, but what if you had an artifact on the character you haven't activated yet? Will it get replaced with a not yet activated artifact? Or you get it activated and at level 10?
  • I don't want to delay the whole process by having another character on another server loged in, when they try to restore the losses on my characters, is there a way to know, when it is safe to play on excal?
If I would have answers to these 5 questions, I would be far happier about the whole incident.

For first question yes they can. They can check what chars belong to the account reported to the rightnowed report. For example I was playing with my Ixoth on DR, and was contacted about my Bd on that same account, if gm could log now to my account and restore items for him.

For second question, GMs only add items to the char's inventory, they won't replace items what the char to be restored currently is using.

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
I know they don't take away or update items, but the problem: If I borrow some items, will I still get compensation for the lost ones?

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
Esselinithia said:

1. Yes, if you are playing on one of the English servers we will try to track you down to tell you to log out. If we send a message and 10 minutes later you still haven't replied we skip it and move on.

2. We replace what is listed in the RightNow not according to what you are wearing.

3.If there isn't enough space on the character we put it in the characters Vault and note it in the reply.

4. If you had an activated arti and lost it we replace at level 10. If you have the unactivated arti, that's what you get back.

5.See answer 1.

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks a lot :) It is a big and important change to me (especially looking for people on other english servers part.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom