question...

O

old.Khern

Can everyone access there subscription account alright from the main site?

I have 2 accounts i am currently trying to cancel but am unable to get past the username and password page from the my accounts tab, it just says its invalid when entered and refreshes page.

I have tried pasting directly from the email the SUBSCRIPTION username and password and in desperation even the game username and password (tried pasteing both and carefully manually entering both) but no joy just refreshes page with invalid.

Have tried this a few times now in the last 2 weeks.

I have noticed tho that the boxes that you type in dont seem to accept capital lettters in the username bit even if you type them or paste them there, if this is the same for the password box noone can get in unless there password doesnt have capitals but its hard to tell with just asterix's there.

Anyone got any ideas, and if possible just check if you can access your subscription page from the website under my account tab and if you can say whether you have capitals in your password.

thx .

(Cant access subscription from either of my two computers , either account , have posted a question on right now , but as my brother has been waiting for a reply to his question as he has been unable to get into game for the last week and a half with no reply from them i am not holding my breath.)

O

old.Redox

I have justed checked and mine is OK

I have capitals in password as well.

Make sure you have cookies enabled on your browser, as if it is not it would cause the problem you describe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom