Question

Fisiodifis

Fledgling Freddie
Guys is there any possibility on changing ceremonial bracer from str based to dex based?

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Fisiodifis said:
Guys is there any possibility on changing ceremonial bracer from str based to dex based?

My assumption: a bit NO

Reason: The artifacts you can change from 1 type to another is only because a new type was added after they came into the game AND do not work for an artifact activated after the change.

As that is not the case with a CB, there should be no way to change it around.

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Tilda said:

Nice post farming ;) lol

And ofcouse it cant be changed coz that means you could use your stren bracer till it was worn out then go get a nice new dex one?

(Unless ofcouse you were thinking more along the lines of it kept the same worn-out-ness)

Salvion

One of Freddy's beloved
I guess same goes for if u like me have Traitors dagger as sword and want it as Laxe?

Tilda

Salvion said:
I guess same goes for if u like me have Traitors dagger as sword and want it as Laxe?
yes.

Nomans, you can only ever get one artifact. Thus if you have battler, and Shift D it by mistake, you can never get another one.
Sadly you just have to live with your choices.

Tilda

pixieblue

Fledgling Freddie
my BF done exactly the same on ceremonial bracer - and I done it on Crown of Zahur .. And there is no way to get it changed. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom