question

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
Was thinking about rolling a shadowblade

A) Is it quick enough now to get kitted out? from scratch

B) Is there an alright population?

C) Will avalon cluster be put with excal cluster?

D) Whats the state of solo community in avalon cluster?

E) Quit while I'm ahead and don't come back to a dying game...

Gahn

Resident Freddy
A) Pretty muh depends on what kind of template u gonna use, rare items are rare items period, so hard to find and expensive to buy.
A reasonable template can be achieved in 2-3 weeks if u play often.
B) Limors cluster is on the edge of 2600-2800 primetime. If u logout in Bled u can have problems logging back in at top of primetime.
C) Ask Requiel ^^ I sincerly think not, and tbh i do hope not, gone away from Dyvet to avoid the moron pack, wouldn't like to have em on my shoulders once again. Also the 500-600 pop of Dyvet in primetime would make Limors go boom, so no thx.
D) Eh this is a painful point, u'd better get some friends and trio stealth, cause high pop = less soloers.
E) Well the game IS dieing, but that's true since 3 years ^^ this is an healthy cluster and prolly it will remain the same till theypull the plug, unless Mythic doesn't fuck up the next expansions/programs for Daoc.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Was thinking about rolling a shadowblade

A) Is it quick enough now to get kitted out? from scratch

B) Is there an alright population?

C) Will avalon cluster be put with excal cluster?

D) Whats the state of solo community in avalon cluster?

E) Quit while I'm ahead and don't come back to a dying game...

A) Depends on ur effort and ur demands, i made my NS temp from scratch in about 2 days, but then i got a friend to help out with his ml 9 chanter. but artis=easy alot of raids on avalon, alot of ml raids as well. Items rare are ofc not cheap but id start off with a normal temp to start rvring instead of spending 4 months in pve to quit cause i got bored.

B) More ppl in rvr on ava/lyo cluster then i saw on excal in NF the fights last night were insane, huge epic battles where all 3 realms mounted strong zergs of 100+ ppl.

C) no idea, i would hope for char transfer instead of a merge, but as it is now no chance what so ever ill go back to uk cluster

D) Not sure, see ppl solo but the stealther zergs seems very common. still lack arti exp on my NS and we run GG to often for me to find out for myself atm.

E) Still the best game by far imo, and i myself got a fresh start when changing to a brand new cluster with new grps new playstyles to fight

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
A) Pretty muh depends on what kind of template u gonna use, rare items are rare items period, so hard to find and expensive to buy.

B) Limors cluster is on the edge of 2600-2800 primetime. If u logout in Bled u can have problems logging back in at top of primetime.
C) Ask Requiel ^^ I sincerly think not, and tbh i do hope not, gone away from Dyvet to avoid the moron pack, wouldn't like to have em on my shoulders once again. Also the 500-600 pop of Dyvet in primetime would make Limors go boom, so no thx.

sorry is dyvet and limors US clusters?

is US a better off choice?

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
C) no idea, i would hope for char transfer instead of a merge, but as it is now no chance what so ever ill go back to uk cluster

are goa introducing char transfer?

Barun

Loyal Freddie
If u wanna roll a SB. Devon or Killibury is Defo your choice,

Also on Merlin Celtic Fist and llaw Addalotandshit made a joint guild

Celtic Llaw

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom