Question!

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
If you play high elf, you won't fight everyone?

ie:

A is in war with B

so if u play A, you only get to fight B, but not C, D & E ?

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
i think there is a type of alliance in it, so the good gys (circle over their head, pretty etc) will be allianced and the bad gys (chaos, ugly, brutes) will be an alliance.. i think its that but i dont know

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Sharaft said:
i think there is a type of alliance in it, so the good gys (circle over their head, pretty etc) will be allianced and the bad gys (chaos, ugly, brutes) will be an alliance.. i think its that but i dont know

Interesting question, will it be race v race or faction v faction? To be honest, I don't know.

Nightchill

Can't get enough of FH
It's both.

Faction v Faction but you'll start nearby to another race so the first RvR you'll do will probably be race v race. There's nothing stopping a High Elf or Empire soldier heading over to help their Dwarf friends at "level 1" though :)

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
You have more or less three battlefronts to fight in.

At first, your most logical frontier would be that of your race:

Empire vs. Chaos
Dwarfs vs. Greenskins
High Elves vs Dark Elves

But, nothing is stopping you from fighting say Chaos as a High Elf in their frontier.

As far as I know, nothing has been said about wether you'd find it more beneficial or not to fight "your own" fight though.

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
Interesting question, will it be race v race or faction v faction? To be honest, I don't know.

yep, thats what i wanna know too, faction is ok in some games, but since WH got an epic line in the TT games where those is vs those etc it would be cool to actually split this, there is a faction v faction but the starting locs etc for those that actually is vs races in the epic storyline start near eachother just becaus they fight eachother in the storyline, but you might aswell travel to the other places in the world, say for example a high elf fight agains dark elf, but can travel to empire and fight with them against chaos vice versa. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom