Question

J

jarl

How do you keep 1 emerald simulacrum alive inside lord room in a keep with lord and basicly all the archers shooting at it.

Owner of the pet and ofc all hes groupies where outside keep.

N

nalistah

im not on pad, very seldom on pad nowdays.. cba to face teh overpowered infilzerg :eek:

P

Puppetmistress

Buff it so it has a skyhigh absorb, like you keep an underhill ally alive to a mob hitting you for 1000+ (Abomos for instance)

J

jarl

Ofc its buffed and have high absorb, but i hit it for 200+ so imagin what JArl of highlvl hit it for and then add the other archers dmg to that.

Kinda leet if pet was keept alive with spreadheals. wish i did not know covered outside keep to lordroom.

T

Tyka

Pets got no cap for buffs etc, so get a buffbot with 50 spec buffs and motarcane 5, and buff pet fulyl etc, he'll wipe a relic raid size force, almost :p

V

vintervargen

how can it get there tho, even if you can assist a stealther near lord, wont it be too far away for pet:confused:

F

Forau

Originally posted by Tyka
Pets got no cap for buffs etc, so get a buffbot with 50 spec buffs and motarcane 5, and buff pet fulyl etc, he'll wipe a relic raid size force, almost :p

L50 skald hit it for 200+. So it evidently wasn't very buffed.

G

Ghostly

I soloed my lvl 50 epic with my buffed pet, says enough about buffed cabby pets :)

V

vintervargen

i soloed alb prince with chanter + druid, as well as my way there Oo. dont nerf focus kthx :D

A

azshara

i soloed that princess thingy without a pet keke

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom