Question?

M

Monkee*

Ok i bought DAOC about a month after it came out and pld it solidly for a good few months after. Then for know reason what so ever stopped playing...

had a thought the other day "i wonder how popular it is now!?" .... so is it still as popular, cos i am considering updating my subscription and getting back into it. Thats another thing, to accounts get deleted after a while??? Also will i need to buy the add-on to be able to play with the majority of players?!?

Thanks

F

Flimgoblin

2700 people on excalibur
1900 on prydwen

at peak times

it's still pretty popular :)

If you want to get the most - buy Shrouded Isles - it's cheap from amazon.co.uk these days :)

M

Monkee*

ok, so say i re-activated my account 2night and played without shrouded isles. i would still be able to play with everyone else?!?! Just not access the new areas, right? :)

i can always buy it 2mrow or sommit if i get back into it,...

S

Sibanac

no they dont delete chars

yes its still popular 5 gezilion whiners are gonne be here in a sec to tell you how much it sucks ect ... but only 3 of them will actualy have quit

no you dont realy need the addon but its nice and at high lvl most players xp in the expansion, there are also verry nice quests and items in the expansion. If you wanne start again i would advice you to renew for a month see if you still like it and if so get the expansion, if you are gonne keep playing its a must

M

Monkee*

ok excellent, thanks or the advice dude. So in theory, i should also still have my characters?!?!

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by Monkee*
ok excellent, thanks or the advice dude. So in theory, i should also still have my characters?!?!
yep as far as i know there has never been a char deleted by goa

M

Monkee*

just checked and my account is still there, just hope me chars are...

T

Twaize

If your account is so are your chars.

What server and what realm u playing?

S

Silenzio

amazon doest have SI anymore... nor other online shop...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom