Question..

Snakester

Fledgling Freddie
Has, Loved and Nicky's acct's been sold/traded ?

a freind of mine was xp-ing in alb HOTC , saw them get death message's by the same person about 6 times, so i went had a look on shrouded my inf.
sure enough, there they were, loved and nicky naked by entrance, also there was 2 blue con albs .. i sat there watching for about 5 min's stealthed where one of the albs killed loved, then nicky rezzed, stepped forward and got killed by the same alb. ... watched em do this twice, obviously waiting for rs to go... at this point i killed both hibs, mentioned to the albs was against coc and screenies were being sent to rightnow, albs didnt say anything to me but ran of and suicided.

anyway, point is , can't of been loved controlling him cos o thought he was a well respected hibby? ..
i would post the screenies here but got no where to host them atm, thx all in advance for answerinf question,

Cyfr

Banned
This sort of behaviour is outragious. It's not like you even get that many rp's, much easier to rvr hehe :p

Hopefully goa will do something :(

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
Loved no longer plays daoc, not sure if he sold, but by the looks of that he must have. Nicky's account has been sold/traded a bazillion times - that I know.

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
sold my acc 2-3 weeks ago, funny i was curious about how was new owner doing when got told to check this thread
only thing i can say is i dont know what sort of person wastes over 5 hundred euros on accs to rp-farm his alts

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom