question to zergers

Ketinna

Fledgling Freddie
how does it feel to always win because you have the numbers and always lose because you lack skill, skill in which you get from playing the game in 8 man groups and not scout bgs.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Dunno :(

Zergs usually add on 8v8s :(

Wrath's guild group, if seeing an 8v8 usually just go past and let them fight it out from what I've been in.

Though all these n00bs just add for the hell of the uber 35rps.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Today we learnt that the game does not revolve around us. Good for you! Tomorrow's lesson: exping in an RvR zone is a risky venture.

Soha

Fledgling Freddie
1fg always add when im fighting 1vs1 so i cant really see why i shouldnt add...

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Today we learnt that the game does not revolve around us. Good for you! Tomorrow's lesson: exping in an RvR zone is a risky venture.

xD

well....we tryed 2 stay away from ze zerg genraly but whenever we fought anyone we got added on like mad anyway :p

Lcea

Fledgling Freddie
Feels good! my lowby theurgist gained 2 levels!

So if you found yourself with about 12 grey con earth pets on your arse that was them xD

Ketinna

Fledgling Freddie
Lcea said:

So if you found yourself with about 12 grey con earth pets on your arse that was them xD

yeah youre so good, why cant you just stay in cs?

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Question to all the FG's

How does it feel to always win against solo players where there is no skill needed at all? :eek2:

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Ketinna said:
how does it feel to always win because you have the numbers and always lose because you lack skill, skill in which you get from playing the game in 8 man groups and not scout bgs.

nerf.jpg

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
Lcea said:

haha, grats ;)

Ketinna

Fledgling Freddie
posting a pic with cry me a river, oh never seen that one before....
i guess its the height of IQ i can expect from a zerger.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Not so sure its always about skill ?

Ketinna said:

Well im not so sure its always about skill there is it ? Opted 8 group vs nonopted groups, or rr1 group vs rr 11 group mostly isnt decided by skill. (even though ofc normally a rr11 group has alot more skill than most ofc).

The only defence lowrrs has vs highrr groups is zerg. Not only because of the skill of the group but also because of the ras. Same goes for unopted groups without seers etc. (which just isnt possible for all random groups to get etc)

Dont blame the sergs, just go somewhere else...(ofc everywhere else might be hard to find people. Then again that might mean that a majority of the people actually dont find it that funny getting farmed by ras...but enjoy seeing their realm show up in force.)

Im not sure if I like or dislike zergs, but I am sure that the game is hardly 'even' or 'fair' to begin with. Everyone uses the strength they have. High rr groups use their ras, lowrrs use their numbers.

/Charmangle

/Charmangle

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Ketinna said:

Käften fidde din jävla whiner xDDD

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
yet another thread invaded by swedes having an urge to write their language at every possible occasion :p

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Ketinna said:
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whinewhine whine whine whinewhine whine whine whinewhine whine whine whinewhine whine whine whinewhine whine whine whinewhine whine whine whinewhine whine whine whine whine whine whine whinewhine whine whine whinewhine whine whine whinewhine whine whine whine

rly

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
Ketinna said:

soooo do zergers always win or always lose? ><

im horriably confuddled now :<

Treeeebeard

Fledgling Freddie
Roadie said:
soooo do zergers always win or always lose? ><

im horriably confuddled now :<

Same tbh

Its like saying, In a 50:50 situation, Your only right 10% of the time
(Some dumbass on a Tv program was saying that's true, 'If' anyone belives that statement about 50:50 10% bla bla is true, Please go flick a coin 10 times or something, Not to work out the right answer, Just thought it would amuse your simple mind's :))

I should probly read more of the first post i guess besides the quote roadie said... Meh nvm

Labello

Fledgling Freddie
If you are low RR and got a bad gear, are you supose to give your Rp's away?
Belive me, i've tried to solo with my rr3 ranger several times, got killed all the time, i was happy if i got 100rp's in hour.

Then i started to zerg with some friends, and my rank was going upp.
We had a great time togather, to zerg was like going /God mode, Atleast when you are used to die.

Now when i am rr6 i can finaly do some solo runs and get some desent rps :)
And yes, i have being killed by 3-5 stealthers when i was going solo.
Yes i have being killed by stealthers being in FG's.
So i know how pissed off you are :)

Cya out there :)

"btw to Dwera: i have FZ now, takes me 1 hour b4 i get it away, but it might let me win VS you, you bastard :)"

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Ketinna said:

Yeah, the usual idiot thinking, if you lose, the enemy were zerged / cheated / overpowered, and when you win they were unskilled. Good job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom