Question to GM's or any other raid leaders

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Today during ML4 we were undergoing a constant redcon setian pop from starting 4.8 till after 4.9. Because of this I asked the BG to zone into 4.10. Now here's the question...

After we had zoned /bg credit showed that no bg credit was available and I couldn't grant credit to people who had missed 4.9. Is it that over 10 minutes had passed in getting inside the pyramid and I just hadn't noticed or do you lose the ability to grant credit after zoning.

Nothing is mentioned about this in the patch notes but it's something that raid leaders should perhaps be made aware of if it's actually true. It probably only effects entering 4.10 after 4.9 and possibly entering ml3 after killing 3.7, as these are the only times you actually zone during an ml raid shortly after completing a step.

Answers on a self addressed postcard..

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
you might also get the problem going to 2.10 if you rush and forget, and going to 1.10 just after 1.3 again if you rush, so unlikely.

Something to be careful of - easy way to test it I guess would be to do 1.3 with a small group of people and get someone to gateway out (or do 1.3 and go as fast as you can to 1.10 - check /bg credit before and after zoning)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Im sure i granted someone credit on a raid after zoning, maybe I was daydreaming ? <shrugs>

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
I have granted several of people after zoning on many steps outtrough the MLs

vintervargen

Banned
while we are at it, can i grant credit for the ML8 Kratos step?

for example, im getting all the items needed on my bard, who is already ml8, find Kratos, complete the step so the raid gets credit. then i relog to my other char, can he be granted credit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom