Question to all ya Spear Hunters out there

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi, i recently respeced my huntress to 45bow 50spear 35stealth 8bc, i wonder what i should use as my anytime?

I thought the taunt + followup was good be4 but now when i specced to 50 spear, maybe i should change to something else?

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
i think i just spammed engage / wounding thrust when i was spear... but if your gonna go 50 weap on a hunter, go fotm sword and get battler xD

much better anytimers, no silly defence penalties on every single style, slightly better end usage, better access to artifacts, and ragnerock for fleeing enemies ;X

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
50 spear is a waste dmg output not that much better and you'll never use the lvl 50 style ... engage wounding thrust has the biggest growth rate i think ... with razors/odins for back style ... whirling spear end usage is way to high for an anytime .. and you'll never evade enough for the evade style/ lvl 50 style follow up. better to go 45 spear 50 bow imo or even better 44 spear 50 bow and 36 stealth as u reach 50 stealth earlier

Luktar

Loyal Freddie
Boomeruk said:
i think i just spammed engage / wounding thrust when i was spear... but if your gonna go 50 weap on a hunter, go fotm sword and get battler xD

much better anytimers, no silly defence penalties on every single style, slightly better end usage, better access to artifacts, and ragnerock for fleeing enemies ;X

since when does enemys run from hunters? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom