question regarding nordic spirit drink

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
i bought some akvavit or wtf in copenhagen airport a couple of days back. it is utterley disgusting but all i have in the house atm. please advise on how to make it taste nice as a matter of urgency it is horrible. vodka ruined by foul tasting herbs.

Everz

FH is my second home
Be better off in OT for a quick answer Mael

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Be better off in OT for a quick answer Mael

rofl i'm sat drinking it with the day off work, which is prolly why i thought this post was a good idea. it's like jagermiester + battery acid, this is urgent.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
You should try with coffee + snaps akvavit... It is very popular where i live.

This Aalborg Akvavit and Brøndum belongs to the christmas tables in Denmark aswell x)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Is it Aalborg Snaps or Brøndum your drinking Maeloch ;)? You should try with coffee + snaps akvavit... It is very popular where i live.

It's allborg, that's not a bad idea tbh i could fix that right away.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
You should try with coffee + snaps akvavit... It is very popular where i live.

This Aalborg Akvavit and Brøndum belongs to the christmas tables in Denmark aswell x)

lol Jyde Kaffe? :D

Pop it in the freezer for a couple of hours and drink it ice cold and it wont be as bad and you wont get a caffeeine shock either

Or take it as a man and drink it as it is in small shots, like we do here in Denmark

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
lol Jyde Kaffe? :D

Pop it in the freezer for a couple of hours and drink it ice cold and it wont be as bad and you wont get a caffeeine shock either

Or take it as a man and drink it as it is in small shots, like we do here in Denmark

I'm drinking it neat, but it's awful :(....maybe the -20C treatment will help then. The woman who sold it to my not to server it cold to appreciate the flavour, the flavour wants killing.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
clean the drains with it then go buy something decent to drink :p

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
I am from Fanø Cornokz and we call it Kaffepunch not Jydekaffe!

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
clean the drains with it then go buy something decent to drink :p

i will clean the human drain with it then maybe go to sleep and hour and forget it happened. and buy some proper beer!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Flyversjusser is the way to go.

good old lemon sodas, not the new fancy ones - it has to be yellow! and with a small shot of schanps in it. You will then win

/edit

and who the fuck would call it jydekaffe. Kaffesjusser or Kaffepunch

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom