Question regarding GTAOE spells.

Eredan

Fledgling Freddie
Hi,

Anyone know if there is a command or easier way to get your ground target to 1500, 1475, 1450 distance without using F5 and the cursor keys?

Thanks.

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
macros.
just dont remember command.
something like
/macro gt1500 /set groundtarget 1500

have whit my rm, but now work so cannot check correct version.
hope someone put correct version soon.

Eredan

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
Relative of Pancake the spiritmaster? :)

Nope, never heard of Pancake. Good name though :worthy:

Thanks for the reply Tuppe, sadly didn't work. Hope someone can post as ill be entering BG tonight (if i don't die a lot xp'ing like yesterday :) )

Thanks.

Ovi1

Fledgling Freddie
At work so can't check, but I think it should be ...

/macro gt1500 /groundset 1500

Eredan

Fledgling Freddie
Ovi1 said:
At work so can't check, but I think it should be ...

/macro gt1500 /groundset 1500

That works, excellent :clap:

Thanks Ovi1 makes it a lot easier, i usually stand there for 5 mins trying to get the max range on my GTAOE :eek7:

Thanks all im a happy runie now!

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
The advanced question would then be, if you can set the height of the Ground Target using a macro too.

Ei. /groundset 1500 1000

... which would be useful forinstance at keep warfare... :)

Corran

Part of the furniture
Teacake, the ickle grey con kobby in odins tonight that i hugged and didnt want to see suicide so tried to mezz? Mean to kill yourself in front of me :( such nice ickle thing :p

Eredan

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
Teacake, the ickle grey con kobby in odins tonight that i hugged and didnt want to see suicide so tried to mezz? Mean to kill yourself in front of me :( such nice ickle thing :p

Hehehe, i was a little bored in BG, mids camping APK most of the night. I decided to explore a bit so took all my items off and had a wander around mid frontier using the maps from the Herald.

It was actually a lot of fun, but had to log so i decided to suicide on one of the portal keeps. Was nice to see a friendly alb :) thanks Sheepie!

Corran

Part of the furniture
people will slowly learn about the sheepie :)
most the time i do play him he solo and i having a laugh. If i see a low level i wont hurt them, getting that far is an achievement at that level. Couldnt hurt you, and luckily was no stealther about last night to kill you.

If people see a solo prple guy dont gank him too hard like the hibs in emain after i mezzed one them and hugged him for the rest to come back and slaughter me :(

See you again some time, and have fun with the little guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom