Question regarding armour/weapons

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Hey all I am in need of some advise. I just started on Camlann as a scout and am unsure if I can use pierce quest weapons as well as thrusters from both albion and hibernia, as well as with studded/reinforced armour and bows i.e. can I use a composite bow or a hibernian bow etc? any help would be much appreciated as it would save me a lot of time maybe doing quests. Thanks in advance.

Also anyone that wants cash on hib/excal or mid/pryd for a trade on camlann, any amount literally have 2gold on camlann so far :p then drop me a PM

Nax

Fledgling Freddie
you can use any Pirce weapon thats not just restricted to classes etc, and the same goes with reinforced except you can't use helms from other realms. :p

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
Dunno about the bows.. might be that Scout can only use albion bows, since some are slower etc, other faster.. ranges differ.

Other then that, nax is right :p

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the help guys, any further confirmation on bows would be appreciated, I kinda guessed maybe as albion has longbow the others have composite and whatever hibernia is that only longbow might be available. Does +pierce as a skill add to thrust is another side question that the previous replies made me think of

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
+pierce does not add to thrust nor other way round, same as +dw does not increase cd.

I would think that you can not use recurve or mid bows as a scout since they are different skills. I know mid tanks can not use hib large weapons, bows would be the same I would think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom