Question on SI

M

Molten Lava

Question: we (my gf plays too :) ) have bought two accounts to play DaoC...so do we have to buy 2 accounts of SI too? or is one enough? (in other words, does Si come with a login/pw too?)

What is the price of SI....normal game costs 33 euro = $33 in Holland....

Anyone?

S

SFXman

You naturally continue on the same account after purchasing SI. It is an expansion pack.

W

Whandall

I dont really like agreeing with an Alb but....hes right :rolleyes:

O

old.Charonel

of course it's going to be ever such a long time before we get SI over here in merry old England :)

but since i'm playing morrowind until respec comes as a break from daoc i dont mind :) i get the water effects right now in that game :D, uses the same engine you see and has the same water effects, have to say it's nice when it's raining and you see the tiny little splashes in the water as the surface reacts realistically to the rain :)

O

old.neenee

Originally posted by old.Charonel
of course it's going to be ever such a long time before we get SI over here in merry old England :)

he means EU :rolleyes:

O

old.job

Was the question, wether he was gonna have to buy 2 copies of the expansion pack?

Would have thought not, you will probably just be able to put in your original cd key to activate it.

O

old.Trine Aquavit

I think EQ managed to make you pay for expansions for each account (additional license keys on the expansions), so I'd be surprised if DAOC didn't do the same. There are enough multi-boxers out there to make it worth the effort, and most people who can afford 2 PCS, 2 copies of the game and 2 subscriptions can also afford 2 copies of the expansion.

S

SFXman

Well in that sense I would say that you need to buy two copies of SI, one for each account just like you have to buy two DAoC copies for two accounts.
The monthly fee will remain the same and you use the same account...
That should answer the question or questions in some way :)
This is what I expect at least.

G

Gimly

How about you just buy the one copy then load it in... try it on the second one then let us know if it works or not.. will save us a fortune then. :cool:

But would have thought you would only need one copy of SI.. but you never know.

O

old.Charonel

Originally posted by old.neenee

he means EU :rolleyes:

which is fairly obvious, but if you'd stopped to consider the fact that the english edition will only be released at the same time as the various EU copies, it's a moot point, no way will we get the english version earlier, for the same reason we dont get patched earlier, although we could if goa simply wanted too.

S

stu

You will need one copy of SI for each account. You'll get a new CD-Key, which will be used on the website to upgrade your standard account to an SI account. Fairly obvious really, and exactly what every other game like it has done.

F

Flimgoblin

If you didn't need one per account - you could just buy one copy and pass it around everyone...

Methinks it'll be one per account

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom