Question on Purge1

Aeoric

Fledgling Freddie
When you use Purge 1, does it

purge the effects you HAD when you used it (but 5 secs later)

or

does it purge any effects you have 5 secs after you use it (incl
any new effects you receive between when you click it and when
it activates)

?

I thought it was the 2nd, but had some strange behaviour over
the w/e

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Aeoric said:
When you use Purge 1, does it

purge the effects you HAD when you used it (but 5 secs later)

or

does it purge any effects you have 5 secs after you use it (incl
any new effects you receive between when you click it and when
it activates)

?

I thought it was the 2nd, but had some strange behaviour over
the w/e

Can't give u a defo answer but i guess it remembers what effects u had when u pressed it.
And didn't it have a 3 sec delay?

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
It purges all the effects you have 5 sec later. Fucking annoying tbh, in some respects better than purge 2....u stun target, target purges, u mez target, purge hits and clears both effects. Just have to learn the hard way who has purge what lvl (tho can guess eg stealth will have purge 2 or 3, casters mostly likely purge 1 unless they solo, etc).

Aeoric

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
It purges all the effects you have 5 sec later. Fucking annoying tbh, in some respects better than purge 2....u stun target, target purges, u mez target, purge hits and clears both effects. Just have to learn the hard way who has purge what lvl (tho can guess eg stealth will have purge 2 or 3, casters mostly likely purge 1 unless they solo, etc).

Yeah - I thought it was this also, but this w/e I purged (1) and 5 secs later came out of mezz only to find half the effects still there. This happened more than once, so I am pretty sure that they weren't all re-cast the very moment I came out of mezz.

very odd, don't recall any changes to purge in recent patches...

statued

Loyal Freddie
it purges affects u have after the fifth second

so you could purge if there was an fg inc and if they landed mezz on the 4th second it would be gone after 1second(the mezz)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
statued said:
so you could purge if there was an fg inc and if they landed mezz on the 4th second it would be gone after 1second(the mezz)

I can just imagine the abuse directed towards your mezzer when they actually win mezz in this scenario!

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
statued said:
it purges affects u have after the fifth second

dont think u can purge like that.. it will say u dont have eny negative effect...

so u still have to be mezzed... or whatever neg effect for 5 sec :/

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Kaun_IA said:
dont think u can purge like that.. it will say u dont have eny negative effect...

so u still have to be mezzed... or whatever neg effect for 5 sec :/
Yes you can! I do it all the time on my skald... Purge 1 > Purge 2 for me

I anticipate when I'm getting incoming CC or a debuff/dot that I want to purge so I hit purge on beforehand so it purges everything, and if I don't get any negative effects during those 5 seconds purge is up again anyway as it wasn't used then. Also when I'm in a zergy fight I know when I'm mezzed someone will stun me when I use purge, 5 secs later it purges stun/root also.

statued

Loyal Freddie
Dr_Evil said:
Yes you can! I do it all the time on my skald... Purge 1 > Purge 2 for me

I anticipate when I'm getting incoming CC or a debuff/dot that I want to purge so I hit purge on beforehand so it purges everything, and if I don't get any negative effects during those 5 seconds purge is up again anyway as it wasn't used then. Also when I'm in a zergy fight I know when I'm mezzed someone will stun me when I use purge, 5 secs later it purges stun/root also.

aye was playing a minstrel the other day with purge 1 fighting NS

knew he was pierce and once he evaded i hit purge excepting the worst

he got his diamond back and i was only stunned for 1 second rly

and if he missed the diamond back fk it ur still getting rid of like 100poisens :d

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
lol, is this actually true ?

dont have any negative effect is what i get when i use purge wo reason oO

so you still get that msg, but works vs the other effects agains you ?

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
gunmannnnn said:
get purge 3 u cheaters!:touch:
:drink:

You calling people cheaters?
Remember me and Shamanic killed you? We both saw that you used Window dragging. Didn't help you tho. :twak:

Cheater.. :p

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
toxii said:
lol, is this actually true ?

dont have any negative effect is what i get when i use purge wo reason oO

so you still get that msg, but works vs the other effects agains you ?
When using Purge1 you don't actually get that message before those 5 secs have passed, and if you have a negative effect by then it will be purged. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom