Question on pbae groups

A

ashfa

Ok with our guild pbae group starting next monday from level 11, i was just wondering wheres the best place to exp from 11 - 20? (quiet areas). Can anyone recommend some places in SI?

thanks.

Y

-yoda-

grove nymphs in plains .... some of the undead/devout fildh camps ...... the place though i reckon would be pretty darn good and is NEVER camped is tepoks :) mobs are orange/yellow @ 16-17 so should be good for lower lvl pbae group cos they seem to have lots of adds in cple of the camps there :) a pbae grp could prolly camp tepoks from lower lvl all way up to 30's and you'll get the bonus exp from being in a dungeon

one tip though if anybody who aint in your grp has a cleric alt get him to log hiscleric in tepoks n go play a main or alt , and if u die he can rez you . cos if u do get wiped dont expect a rez cos as stated its never camped.

M

MesS°

Originally posted by -yoda-
grove nymphs in plains .... some of the undead/devout fildh camps ...... the place though i reckon would be pretty darn good and is NEVER camped is tepoks :) mobs are orange/yellow @ 16-17 so should be good for lower lvl pbae group cos they seem to have lots of adds in cple of the camps there :) a pbae grp could prolly camp tepoks from lower lvl all way up to 30's and you'll get the bonus exp from being in a dungeon

one tip though if anybody who aint in your grp has a cleric alt get him to log hiscleric in tepoks n go play a main or alt , and if u die he can rez you . cos if u do get wiped dont expect a rez cos as stated its never camped.

Did it on PvP good spot for pbaoe... And it was allmost allways empty...

W

-Wedge-

Forgot the name, but there's a camp at the last tower in the plains (at the edge of camp.forest)... Their nice... Respawn awefully quick, are around level 16 (I think), so you should be able to take them at level 12-13...

The tombraider camp is also nice at around level 14-16 you can pretty much clear the whole camp with 1 group... Watch out for the commanders though, their highish...

O

old.Cloista

That'd be the Spriggarn Waylayer camp Mag.

Did 15-19ish there with Cloista back in thew old days. Nice xp and spawn rate, and always loads of mobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom