question on NF and xping artis

angrysquirrel

Fledgling Freddie
cant think of the answer to this, in NF you get uber xp for killing nmes in rvr, is the same xp transferred to artis ? so its easier to xp artis through rvr (as all artis will xp in rvr in NF) ?

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
No way, all the exp requirements change next patch so they are dead easy for pve. However much you get for killing an enemy in rvr its not going to compete with a semi decent pb or animist group in DF/Toa Dungeon/CF.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Boni said:
No way, all the exp requirements change next patch so they are dead easy for pve. However much you get for killing an enemy in rvr its not going to compete with a semi decent pb or animist group in DF/Toa Dungeon/CF.

aint that first in 1.71?

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
aint that first in 1.71?

true, but I would hope this would be fairly soon after 1.70, which is supposed to be dead soon (well we can hope eh...). Still I dont remeber getting billions for killing players on Gorre, im sure someone could tell us how much you get for a lvl50 solo kill on average?

Its my experience that artifacts that level in pve level in rvr really really slowly, and even with decent exp boost your not going to compete.

Harle

Fledgling Freddie
guess you were looking for this:
Q: I am getting the promised 8X experience in RVR (compared to pre-New Frontiers). However, my artifacts are not leveling faster.

A: The experience boost is just for your level, not the artifact level.

:(

jayjay67

Fledgling Freddie
Artifact xp in rvr with NF is way quicker than anything we have atm.

Grab a ballista sit in Crua and shoot aoe into the alb zerg.

Watch the deathspam and your RP's and arti xp rolls in.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Or take a tower and pour as much as you can of boiling oil down at the enemies trying to get in ^^

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Boni said:
true, but I would hope this would be fairly soon after 1.70, which is supposed to be dead soon (well we can hope eh...). Still I dont remeber getting billions for killing players on Gorre, im sure someone could tell us how much you get for a lvl50 solo kill on average?
74 million + 14 mil output bonus is typical. ;)
You get about 40-50 mil per person in a full group too.

Tsukiko

Fledgling Freddie
Dont worry Angry, you can take as long as you want for levelling my ranger artis :p

angrysquirrel

Fledgling Freddie
Tsukiko said:
Dont worry Angry, you can take as long as you want for levelling my ranger artis :p

just pass your artis to me delps and ill get em lvled nps!

Sporeungen

Fledgling Freddie
I Asked Gm about this Xp artis in NF and he says all artis will lvl more of Rvr in Nf=)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom