Question on Ml's

Plutaris

Fledgling Freddie
Gonna be a complete nub here and ask a question : )

Just finished ML 1 and 2 via BP's handed in ML1 token all fine, handed in the Ml2 token and the Arbiter guy says i need more experience to continue to the next master level... what is he refering too? I have completed all the trials in ML2.

Killder

Can't get enough of FH
In between each Master Level you need to also do Master Level experience which is gained by doing any Master Level encounter, doing Artifact encounters or killing certain mobs (eg. the mobs around the ML9 Generators). You can also buy Master Level experience tokens from the same NPC you buy Master Level credit from.
When you open up your Master Level window there is a progress bar on the right hand side showing how much Master Level experience you have.

Plutaris

Fledgling Freddie
any suggestions on a solable place where i can use a pet to gain ML xp... found the orange Phoenix's but they are hard as feck to solo with out a pet...

Any suggestions ? x

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Anything purple will now give you mlxp, so anything purp you can solo will be fine

Plutaris

Fledgling Freddie
problem is im in champ gear, and i hit like a wet fish. But yes if i can find any grape mobs i will have ago. thx mate.

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
In between each Master Level you need to also do Master Level experience which is gained by doing any Master Level encounter, doing Artifact encounters or killing certain mobs (eg. the mobs around the ML9 Generators). You can also buy Master Level experience tokens from the same NPC you buy Master Level credit from.
When you open up your Master Level window there is a progress bar on the right hand side showing how much Master Level experience you have.

Are tokens for ml exp and ml credit bought with cash? :cheers:

/bow

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
No, BP and glass only. But they are tradeable, so can buy with cash indirectly

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
Fastest way currently for MLXP is RvR, done ml1-8 in acouple of nights of light work on my Scout

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom