Question on /level

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
ok. been told that if i delete all my chars including my 50 on alb/pryd and then moved over to hib/pryd i would still be able to /lvl.
just wondering if this was true as i was told that u had to HAVE a lvl 50 to do it.. not have HAD a lvl 50.
thought should ask here because GMs read these sumtimes to.
any1 clear this up for me plz.

Spirou

Fledgling Freddie
Since Ive done just what you're thinking about...
Once you have dinged 50 with a char, your *account* gets flagged as /level 20-able.
You can safely delete all your chars in Alb and /level to your hearts content in Hibernia.

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
he he. kool
now this is the biggest long shot... any1 wanna move 3.6p maybe more if i sell arti's and all my crap over to hib/pryd from alb/pryd... if any1 has 2 accoutns 1 on each i kinda be surprised lol

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
perhaps it would be easier if you asked for a transfer to your realm on excalibur, and from there a transfer to hib/pryd.

hope it works out!

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm not got a realm on excal atm heh. shall have to ask about.
hmmm still need to find sum1 rich on hib pryd 1st.

S

sophie

Spirou said:
Once you have dinged 50 with a char, your *account* gets flagged as /level 20-able.

I thought i read somewhere that its if you use /level your account gets flagged so even though you have a lvl 50 if you have never /leveled an alt your acount isn't flagged

Thrildif

Fledgling Freddie
sophie said:
I thought i read somewhere that its if you use /level your account gets flagged so even though you have a lvl 50 if you have never /leveled an alt your acount isn't flagged

Yup, that's what I heard as well.. you have to have actually used /level before your account is flagged. Better safe than sorry matey ;)

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
Thrildif said:
Yup, that's what I heard as well.. you have to have actually used /level before your account is flagged. Better safe than sorry matey ;)

heh i have /leveld many a thidr alt. the amount of times i have /lvl and deleted alts is kerazy.
now then to all them rich hibbies on pryd who wanna transfer money to their alts on excal :D

Arathor

Fledgling Freddie
Go to prydwen.net forum.
Will be easier for You to find someone who help You mate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom