Question: Old SI stuff change

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
I have an Old Ebon Vanquisher's Warchain, and afaik it can be changed to the new caer sidi reaver bp in camelot. My question is that where can I find this guy and whats his name?

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
Thx, I found him :)

It's an inconnu male, named Gain S'ondin near the tents. U only have to give the old chest piece and he will change it (into 100% con/dur and new stats ofc)

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
anyway, why does that bp cos 70p on ywain? Cos the stats are not better then on GoV and the procc isn't much better then the gov one :/.

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
and 1 more question: Is there a way to change my Qui Ceremonial Bracer into Dex Ceremonial Bracer? I heard that u can change ur artifact, but have to lvl up again. But where can I change it? Tried all the guys at Ruins of Atlantis but no1 wanted my bracer :p.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
and 1 more question: Is there a way to change my Qui Ceremonial Bracer into Dex Ceremonial Bracer? I heard that u can change ur artifact, but have to lvl up again. But where can I change it? Tried all the guys at Ruins of Atlantis but no1 wanted my bracer :p.

Afaik repair it fully and hand it to the arbiter in the ruins (same guy you get master levels from)

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
Afaik repair it fully and hand it to the arbiter in the ruins (same guy you get master levels from)

oh, have to repair it. Good to know :). Gonna try it, thx m8 ^^.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
The Sidi BP has leet stats and the proc is indeed made of win.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Aye sidi procs are nice (although theres only none healers that benefit from them) because the healer chest pieces from dragons have a 200 heal proc on/10% damage conversion proc and that > sidi/galla/tg vests as my lovely buffbot shows below.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I take that back ALL dragon chest pieces for meleers/healers have had heal procs upgraded to 200 value + its group making them better than the SI vests when considering procs, the utility on SI vests still dominates them tho... just a shame mid has no leather vest from dragon :( leggings + gloves but no vest.

On a plus side it means my new thane has 2x 200 heal procs, 1x 130 heal proc, 2x 10% damage conversion procs :) as the chain boots dragon drops also has 200 heal proc + conversion on.

I smell price drop inc on TG vests /flex

aika

Part of the furniture
I dont think hib dragon scale bp is 200 heal proc, and its surely not group( Well at least the one I have ).
Maybe I need to turn it over to upgrade or something?
Because currently galla champ vest procs for more than the dragon vest

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I dont think hib dragon scale bp is 200 heal proc, and its surely not group( Well at least the one I have ).
Maybe I need to turn it over to upgrade or something?
Because currently galla champ vest procs for more than the dragon vest

Hib got the short end of the stick then because the SS I posted above and the melee version in mid is 200 value and group, SS of the melee chest below.

aika

Part of the furniture
This is the healer version though, melee version is different.
At least on hib there's a druid scale with grp heal and hot proc and druid stats
and melee scale with normal heal proc and melee stats

aika

Part of the furniture
Actually I was wrong, they seem to have changed , didn't notice it before. Just logged in now to check:

sshot003.jpg

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
This is the healer version though, melee version is different.
At least on hib there's a druid scale with grp heal and hot proc and druid stats
and melee scale with normal heal proc and melee stats

Its not, the healer version was renamed to Hauberk of Niflheim, Hauberk of Valhalla is the melee one.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Look at aika's qb.. You just KNOW he's ready to dump everything on your ass

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
He's got enough room to put a horse on there aswell, wtf :|

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Only on the dropped armour though?

Yes, dragonslayer quest armor is still the same I think only the chests from the dragon or bought with scales have 200 heal procs on (caster one still has 40% health/power/end regen proc on) so I believes SI vests are now inferior as far as procs go? infs will be having a field day... alb dragon has a leather chest with 200 heal proc ¬_¬ what does mid have? shitty legs and shitty hands lol.

I'm so renewing my usa accounts on alb, sick of mid pve its so boring.

I think the heal procs were updated to have a dig at the farmers on ywain selling tg vests for way to much, jokes on them now I guess because everyone can farm these 200 value ones.

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
Think my chest laying in the vault is from ml10 from ages ago(years) but has newish procs as well

sshot001.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom