Question from clustering

Krisstin

Fledgling Freddie
Does df and poc be in clustering so u can enter in same df and poc from both servers ?

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
clustering = classic zones and rvr will be the same (and u can port to housing and toa i think)

so yes DF and POC (its in rvr) will be tha same

Mikor

Fledgling Freddie
err don't think you can port to housing on the other server as it will lead to problems such as 2 people owning the same lot but somebody correct me if i'm wrong and i thought i heared it was just toa and rvr that was getting clustered .

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Pulled from the patch notes and clustering info on GoA's site.....

Zones that are shared are : Frontiers, the Battlegrounds, Darkness Falls, Passage of Conflict, Capital Cities and Summoner's Hall

ToA and Classic zones are not shared, housing zones are not shared. There is a new NPC in the capital who can port you between servers, so you can kill the dragon on one server - hop to the other - kill him again, or buy things from ME's on both prydwen and excal, or join a ML6 raid on prydwen with your excal character.

Donledirse

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
There is a new NPC in the capital who can port you between servers, so you can kill the dragon on one server - hop to the other - kill him again, or buy things from ME's on both prydwen and excal, or join a ML6 raid on prydwen with your excal character.

Guess this also means the arti farmers can do an arti on Excal whilst camping one on pryd then port there and do that one.

Wonder if arti and scroll prices will become more expensive or less.... :m00:

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Mikor said:
err don't think you can port to housing on the other server as it will lead to problems such as 2 people owning the same lot but somebody correct me if i'm wrong and i thought i heared it was just toa and rvr that was getting clustered .

You can port to other housing zone (well other capital cities and the run to enterance etc)

the housing zones are not merged with cluster but you can still visit each housing zone to look for items.

same as TOA areas are not clustered but you can still check Gov on excal and Gov on Pry

:m00:

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
IF cluster ever happens that is cous those french got probs with even spelling cluster (cluzter)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Donledirse said:
Guess this also means the arti farmers can do an arti on Excal whilst camping one on pryd then port there and do that one.

Wonder if arti and scroll prices will become more expensive or less.... :m00:

Well its well known that prices on prydwen have been generaly cheaper than Excal, but.... now that many players on prydwen have been given plat for lost items maybe that will see a price hike.

Still will be nice to have an alt logged at both ME's to compare prices hehe

liloe

It's my birthday today!
gravedigger said:
IF cluster ever happens that is cous those french got probs with even spelling cluster (cluzter)

it works fine on Orcarnac, just the Hib zerg has become even larger there. Funny to finish a group of medium RR people ( we as RR2-5 ), then suddenly 3fg of RR8+ adds, fun fun, but else clustering works.

Regen-

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
Pulled from the patch notes and clustering info on GoA's site.....

Zones that are shared are : Frontiers, the Battlegrounds, Darkness Falls, Passage of Conflict, Capital Cities and Summoner's Hall

ToA and Classic zones are not shared, housing zones are not shared. There is a new NPC in the capital who can port you between servers, so you can kill the dragon on one server - hop to the other - kill him again, or buy things from ME's on both prydwen and excal, or join a ML6 raid on prydwen with your excal character.

How can can you say that the ToA and Classic zones are not shared, then tell us we can do a Dragon raid/ml6 on Excal, then pop over to prydwen and do it again? :eek6:

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Regen- said:
How can can you say that the ToA and Classic zones are not shared, then tell us we can do a Dragon raid/ml6 on Excal, then pop over to prydwen and do it again? :eek6:

Shared means the zone is shared

ToA and classic are not shared, two of them exist one on each server, but you can move between them, unlike DF, PoC and the capital cities where only ONE exist between the servers

Kenshiro

Loyal Freddie
Regen- said:

are you stupid or just trying to be funny :eek7:

Regen-

Fledgling Freddie
Kenshiro said:
are you stupid or just trying to be funny :eek7:

Well if u can do that, then they are shared in someway. Just coz there is two different zones, if u can both go to them then they are shared. And i think you will find that he said they are 'NOT' shared. If you could not access there Classic/ToA zone in anyway then it wouldnt be shared, but like i said u can access, you can use it, you can camp it, and they can do the same to you, therfor that is sharing :eek7:

:twak:

Avrot

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
Well its well known that prices on prydwen have been generaly cheaper than Excal, but.... now that many players on prydwen have been given plat for lost items maybe that will see a price hike.

Still will be nice to have an alt logged at both ME's to compare prices hehe

Wish they hurry up and sort my refund out on Pyd, Im still waiting, email just tell's me there dealing with it... :kissit:

Got a Naked scout hiding in the crypt, she keeps been given the eye from a zombie who wont leave her alone, even though she keeps giving his eye back, he isnt listening, bleedin thick undead. :m00:

Kenshiro

Loyal Freddie
Regen- said:
Kenshiro said:
are you stupid or just trying to be funny
Well if u can do that, then they are shared in someway. Just coz there is two different zones, if u can both go to them then they are shared. And i think you will find that he said they are 'NOT' shared. If you could not access there Classic/ToA zone in anyway then it wouldnt be shared, but like i said u can access, you can use it, you can camp it, and they can do the same to you, therfor that is sharing :eek7:

:twak:

kk your second intervention gave me the answer to my question...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom