Question for u Minstrels.

Asal Vega

Fledgling Freddie
why cant Minstrels charm undead mobs? like the ones in Caldey ect.

checked several sites, all stating that the last minstrel charm (spell lvl 41 or so) is a "charm all" spell ... i can understand certain named mobs are uncharmeble, but undead!? :eek7:

parfait

Fledgling Freddie
never tried tbh. charm sucks anyway. whats the point if u cant play other songs at same time?

Galie

One of Freddy's beloved
no you can't charm undead and yeah charming rocks. This is only a real problem in dungeons, everywhere else you can find kickass mobs to charm.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
not just undead, mincer cannot charm giants or trees either, and some forms of magical creatures..

Afaik Minstrels can only seem to pet a few types ..

Humanoids - This extends to Drakorans and i think its possible to charm Statues as well.. been a while since i played her

Insects - Can pretty much charm ALMOST any insect

Animals - U shuldnt have a problem with any animals except Lizards which ive never managed to charm.. <Salamanders Excluded oh and sobekites are Humanoid :p >

Other than these there is a few exceptions, Some fairys are charmable <Not all> even though they come under the banner of magical mobs and not humanoid. thats pretty much it really , might have missed a couple out but there ya go.

Stunsong RR3 ML2 50 Minstrel <Now retired :( >

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom