Question for the Game Geeks

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Just a quicky - to help solve me a puzzle and prior to complaining officially, what can catch a Mincer with Speed 5 and Sprint - more specifically what set up of artis etc. As I was caught up buy some Mids tonite in NF and would like to know your views on whether this should be possible.

Thanks for any input. :worthy:

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
nothing should be abel to do that :( but maybe lag or something ;) i really duno what else.. there is ofc speedhack what this sounds like but you never know

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Overdriven said:
Winged Helm? :s SoS?

dont think winged helm got speed 5 proc on it ;) ( not sure tho) but i know sos is not speed 5 ;)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
you say it was mid's...skald and shaman could sprint for alot longer than you could.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Bahumat said:
you say it was mid's...skald and shaman could sprint for alot longer than you could.

more like "can sprint forever" :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Olgaline said:
best bet would be sos,
sos is not speed 5 its 4 (not as quick as speed5 but quicker than caster speed aka speed3)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
AFAIK WH and SOS are speed 4, and you said "Mids" as in more than one, so Im assuming a skald, shammy for end and rou either ran out of end or had some root/snare, healer insta, warlock extended range, debuff etc cast on you or you hit a speed warp or poison trap without realising it.

Checking your logs and maybe an SS at the time would be a decent call before reporting anything, often battles like this are over fast and way before you get a chance to realise what was going on,.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
also if you lag you'll lose a bit of speed too (e.g. if you freeze going into range of a keep your enemies might catch up a bit)

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for replies, it was more than 1 Mid - all in Wolf shape, so no Idea of classes, only thing I can't rule out is good old lag, as film said above.

I have SoS - it's speed 4 - I had 3/4 of my Endo bar still left, I did not get any noticable lag - was crossing one of those nasty bridges, I saw the Mids coming out of water as I started to cross - too many so hit sprint.

Any way thanks for replies - I think I will put this 1 down to lag as checking screenie I took got name of guy, have seen him about quite a bit and never noticed anything screwy b4.

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
LawBringer said:
what can catch a Mincer with Speed 5 and Sprint , As I was caught up buy some Mids

The answer was in the original post , Skald with Shaman endo buff while sprinting > Mincer + sprint . All he had to do was get close enough for a mezz.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Speedr said:
The answer was in the original post , Skald with Shaman endo buff while sprinting > Mincer + sprint . All he had to do was get close enough for a mezz.

thats 700range iirc but he could simply use snare which is 1500

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
LawBringer said:
Just a quicky - to help solve me a puzzle and prior to complaining officially, what can catch a Mincer with Speed 5 and Sprint - more specifically what set up of artis etc. As I was caught up buy some Mids tonite in NF and would like to know your views on whether this should be possible.

Thanks for any input. :worthy:

Caster speed + sprint is faster than mincer speed since last patch, it will be "fixed" in the next patch...

:m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom