Question for teh mincers out there

L

louder

Ok, here we go.

First thing is, i am not that pleased with my mincer as i should be, but i guess that comes from beeing used to play a berserker and so i played my mincer like a tank and always died too fast. ^^

Also my dam output is quite ...... :D

My spec right now is 50 Inst, 43 slash cause i wanted to do as much damage as possible.

Well i am only rr 3L2 but i learned that even with that quite high slashspec my damage is "lol".

So is it better to go the more "popular" way and spec stealth for climb walls and do less slash?

Thx for answers.

Z

Ziva

If u want high damage output, roll a tank :)

If u want fun spec to 50/31/29 or 50/34/25.

I'm specced 50/31/29 and i love it. Yes my damage output sucks but the ablative is nice and i make a nice interrupter or assist tank. Furthermore stealth is not great but well enough to hide (remember lots of non assisins ingame). Climb keep is fun and usefull for taking out guards at keepraids.

A mini was never meant to do great damage since they can do so many other things. Have fun in selecting your spec!

G

Garaen

I'm 50/43, damage output is shite. But thinking of doing a 0 quickness template with an SSA and respec'ing to 50 Slash :D In comparison a low 30 Slash Minstrel and low 40 Slash minstrel's WeaponSkill and Damage would'nt be all to different. Respec for climb walls if you do alot of keep takes etc. Keep 50/43 if you don't. imo.

S

staffzor

Asmo word of advice, I for a cpl of months was 50slash 44instruments, and yea it was about 20more damage per swing I was doing, and Diamond slash was quite regularly doing less damage than amethyst, personaly I would never go back to that spec, now I'm pretty much 'standard' spec, and try to play as an interupter in a tank grp. Keeps me entertained trying, not too hot at it, and only rr3l9or something, tho i havent played for ages<chemical spill in eyes and GOA redoing passwords> Hope the info helps :)

L

louder

Hehe thanks for the answers.

Guess i am doing a respec then.

O

old.mattshanes

Spanky, my real life friend in game is 44 thrust spec,he hits hard:)

But he's saracen,i am sure a brit would be ok too though.

G

Gamah

I am specced 50inst/34slash/26stealth, Stealths not that great but you get climb walls safefall 2, I would never respec my minstrel as the game stands atm. You have resonable damage with stealth and ablative. Good for solo or groups!

Great!

C

case-rigantis

i`ve tried 44instru 45 thrust damage output was poo

go for 50 instru 31 stealth 29 slash much better spec IMO

E

evinacryonme

I am specced 50/29 slash / 31 stealth.
Mincer sucks at weapon dmg.
What does a mincer great is his versatility, u have loads of tools to play with, use them.
U cant literally face a tank in melee and win. But u can solo enemy tanks w / w a pet. It all depends on your play style, and who gets the advantages on his side (ie: surprise, landscape, mobs etc).
And now the funniest part, to citate "someone":
Evina has spoken. lol. rofl. imao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom