Question for GMs ...

Ovi1

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure if you've read this thread, but it seems we have 2 contradictory answers, please could someone can do a little research and tell us what the situation actually is :)

I suspect the answer is that Eu didn't get the hot fix mentioned, in which case, why not? Since that has always been one advantage of waiting for the US customers to Beta test for us...

http://www.prydwen.net/forum/showthread.php?p=214562#post214562

I would rightnow the point, but I am worried I will get a third answer, and the answers are getting less favourable each time ;)

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
ok I'll have a look at this tomorrow with the peeps from Mythic... if it's supposed to be hotfixed we'll get that done asap.

But bear in mind that at the moment the main priority for us is testing and releasing Catacombs. By this I don't mean that you'll have to wait 'til after Catacombs but rather that it won't be an instant hotfix (if we need one), it may take a bit of time.

Ovi1

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:
ok I'll have a look at this tomorrow with the peeps from Mythic... if it's supposed to be hotfixed we'll get that done asap.

But bear in mind that at the moment the main priority for us is testing and releasing Catacombs. By this I don't mean that you'll have to wait 'til after Catacombs but rather that it won't be an instant hotfix (if we need one), it may take a bit of time.

Thanks for taking ownership so quick, the main point is we would like to "know" what the situation is so we can plan accordingly.

Personally, I am not worried about missing a free level on each character, so would be happy to wait for Catacombs for the "fix". I am surprised that since the Hot fix was done to US servers well before the patch was released in Eu we didn't get it rolled in with 1.71 though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom