Question for bg3 Scouts.

S

soylent green

Hi all, i'am lvling a scout at the mo and i'am not sure about how many points to put into stealth. I don't want to gimp my weapon damage, so i was planing to get am slash for bg3, and a spec of LB 35 weapon 29, shield 11, rest stealth which is about 14+ 8=22 stealth.
Will that be enough, or should i drop weapon to spec lvl 23 and get my stealth up to 23+8 =31 stealth.
I've never played a scout past lvl 24 so i'am in the dark here.How easy is it for assassins to see through 22 stealth at lvl 35

M

Mishy

no expert here, but played my scout in bg3 with 35 in stealth, that was from spec points and +items, (cant remmeber how many)

Was spotted by assassins quite easily a number of times, was only the odd occasion when they didnt see me.

R

rhemis

the key thing to remember is your not a stealther class, and really shouldnt expect to walk past stealthers..i found on my VERY old scout a long time ago that 20 stealth + adds was adequate for sniping and picking off targets, also dont stand in the same old spot time and time again, keep moving about, i would pick a target fire away and then move...stealth...fire...move.. best thing you can do really.

F

-fwapp-

Originally posted by soylent green
Hi all, i'am lvling a scout at the mo and i'am not sure about how many points to put into stealth. I don't want to gimp my weapon damage, so i was planing to get am slash for bg3, and a spec of LB 35 weapon 29, shield 11, rest stealth which is about 14+ 8=22 stealth.
Will that be enough, or should i drop weapon to spec lvl 23 and get my stealth up to 23+8 =31 stealth.
I've never played a scout past lvl 24 so i'am in the dark here.How easy is it for assassins to see through 22 stealth at lvl 35
assassins can see thru lower stealth extremely easily when in your rough area, but the 29 slash will do a very nice amount of damage should someone you're shooting reach you, and give u a chance should an sb mess up pa (very frequent)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom