Question for bards

Lumikki

Fledgling Freddie
I was thinking about returning to DAoC and playing my bard again, so I wanted to ask the experienced bards a question about how to spec her.

I'm debating between 2 choices:

44music 43 nurture 23 regrowth. ( last dd, weak insta mezz and some healing utility. )

or

47 music 43 nurture 16 regrowth. ( Best AE insta mezz but weaker healing. )

If I ever reach level 50, i'll be mostly focusing on RvR, but now with ToA (dont have it yet) and all that, would it be more worth it to have better healing abilities for PvE?

I think she's currently around level 35 or so and my spec is focused now on regrowth and nurture, respeccing regrowth to music at 40.

And last, is ToA absolutely necessary nowadays in Daoc? And does a sub 40 bard without a bot of any sort have any realistic chances of getting PvE groups?

Thanks in advance :)

x

Seanpaul

Loyal Freddie
Of course, when the 25% health mincer is insta-mezzed and you're resting for end.

Gromnir

Fledgling Freddie
Using Nurture 43 regrowth 33 Music 37

semi high group heal wihtout LoS, and weakest insta' mezz single an ae.

Wot-do

Fledgling Freddie
Depends how good mezzer u are and how good the enemy ccérs are. but I gues i would recommend the last instant ae.

VS a good mid grp with 2 good pac u need 350 radius instant ae mezz if u want a chanse to win cc, allthough I havent yet seen any grp with 2 good pacs, except maybe old NP grp on exc with xanatea and meddeh.
Cuz with 150 radius u will most likely only get the main pac with instant mezz and while u start casting ae mezz ull get instant stunned/mezzed by backup pac.

but vs worse/average grps ull come to use instant singel on leader alot and castable on rest cuz u want longer duration mezz on the majority of the grp.
if instant singel is down or leader resists it, 150 instant ae is nice cuz whole grp wont get hit by instant ae and u get maybe 50% with instant and 50% with castable.

Allthough healing is not a main priority for bard, but sure its nice if u got time and healing is required.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom