Question for alb retake force

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geuin

Fledgling Freddie
Sunday around 22:30(not sure) we(Defiance) engaged 3fg-4fg albs between berk t4 and beno brige just at the shore(you where going towards beno brige). I regret that I didnt record SOOO much that I have to ask here, if someone of u did.

Beltorak

Fledgling Freddie
Did you win? :cheers: If you did i am sure they dont want that footage to ever come out ;)

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Geuin said:
Sunday around 22:30(not sure) we(Defiance) engaged 3fg-4fg albs between berk t4 and beno brige just at the shore(you where going towards beno brige). I regret that I didnt record SOOO much that I have to ask here, if someone of u did.

Did not see a solo fgm all night.
Only saw fgm's adding on everything they saw in sight.
Saw a fgh getting attacked by 4 fgm near Berk, but I doubt you mean that fight...
Nice to Mids dare to venture outside once again though, now that they feel they are uber again.
Mids only play when they know 99% sure they are going to win.
Otherwise they will just pve or something :(
Regards, Glottis :m00:

Dalilama

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Did not see a solo fgm all night.
Only saw fgm's adding on everything they saw in sight.
Saw a fgh getting attacked by 4 fgm near Berk, but I doubt you mean that fight...
Nice to Mids dare to venture outside once again though, now that they feel they are uber again.
Mids only play when they know 99% sure they are going to win.
Otherwise they will just pve or something :(
Regards, Glottis :m00:

and i almost thought u described the realm of albion here. but dont worry you soon have a mile gate aigen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom