Question animists post 15 pet nerf

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
Howdy noobs and shroom huggers ;)

just a question how do you find animists now since we got the maximum level of shrooms we can cast knocked down to 15.

are we harder easier or same ?

just wondering because i notice im using lvl 50 mushrooms more so the damage im chucking out must be more than normal :)

Eroa

Banned
Not that many animist out in rvr are there?

And if they are they just get zerged by the mid zerg anyway so no worries.

Let me rephrase, by the 5 fg opted mids running on a 2 min intervall.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
wonder how someone can make a simple question about animists to a whine thread about mids?

On topic: Not much difference imo. Now you just spam 15 lvl 50 shrooms instead.

Eroa

Banned
Ofc it is, topic is about a OP class so savage fits just right in.

Frubly

Fledgling Freddie
Not much of a change to be honest. I, like you, tend to use only level 50's now.

Oh I re-spec'ed my ra's for shroom on wheels (forest heart ambusher) and its great :clap:

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
No difference at all for me. Fifteen (or even less) big ones can do enough damage to really hurt a small group. For bigger groups, the pet impact always tailed of really quickly as the numbers rose, and it still does.

I wish I'd seen Furb's post 2 days ago. I just respec'd my RAs and was torn whether to get FHA. In the end I decided against it.

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
IMO it the nerf itself seemed more about PvE than RvR, as 15 turrents are plenty for pets that can re-aquire targets as many times as they like.

But in PvE spaming basicly infinate turrents around a mob to lower to-hit was more of the reason for the nerf, also that they arnt as "simple" as theurgist pets so prob make 10x more lag.

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
would be nice if you could confuse shrooms into attack each other lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom