Question about Where to buy DaoC

Styphon

Fledgling Freddie
Hello All:
I have tried to buy it in play.com the base game+SI+TOA for 28 euros, however they ar out of stick. does anyone know other online shops (apart from amazon) in Europe where I can buy the game at the same competitive price?

THanks in advance.
Styphon

Skaven1

Fledgling Freddie
Just bought a copy of TOA for a mate in egypt from play.com, not sure about the Classic+SI+toa bundle though... I know I bought all our stock of it from our shop last febuary and never got any more in:m00:

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Indio said:
You got plenty of bandwidth?

You could always just download the whole game from the GOA website.

http://daoc.goa.com/en/
You can't get a CD-Key that way however which means you can't use it to open a new account or upgrade your current account with an expansion. it's only for people who need to reinstall but no longer have the install disks or who want a 'clean' install straight from the patcher.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Requiel said:
You can't get a CD-Key that way however which means you can't use it to open a new account or upgrade your current account with an expansion. it's only for people who need to reinstall but no longer have the install disks or who want a 'clean' install straight from the patcher.
Question, will the CD keys ever be purchasable direct from the web site? One of my freinds has just joined on the 7 day trial, and having downloaded XXXGB of data, it seems more prudent to be able to get the key in the same place.

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Slightly offtopic, as this is referring to online ordering.

I was actually shocked to see a copy of DAoC (full edition with SI/ToA) in HMV Solihull! Was just one copy though. :p

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
old.Whoodoo said:
Question, will the CD keys ever be purchasable direct from the web site? One of my freinds has just joined on the 7 day trial, and having downloaded XXXGB of data, it seems more prudent to be able to get the key in the same place.
I won't say never as I don't know what will happen when contracts get renegotiated or whatever, but currently we can't as we'd be competing with our distributors. Technically it's easily possible and I agree it would be a great move for all involved. However it's a case of legal complications which we can't get around at the moment.

Zil

Fledgling Freddie
nps getting the game in denmark, loads of sites has it, so if you know some1 who lives around here you should talk to him :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom