Question about US Classic Servers

Blodtjuv

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all

Ive been thinking about coming back to DaoC on the classic server, but logged onto Glastonbury to see all the text in German. So im thinking about checking out the a US Classic server. My question is, Do i have to pay for a seperate account to do this? and if not, is there somewhere in these forums explaining how to go about logging onto US server?

Thanks in advance to anyone that can give me some advice, and happy Yule to you all too.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
If you're coming please don't roll Hib unless you really need to, we have enough Bainshee/Vamps/hib maulers to last us a lifetime :-P

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
QuickStix said:

Mid have enough valks/bd's/warcocks.

Albion probably have the least FOTM of one particular class - although friars are making a comeback!

QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:

Albion probably have the least FOTM of one particular class - although friars are making a comeback!

Always tons of albs and hibs about . nowhere near as many mids :)

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Bugz said:

Friars are without doubt the most heavily populated class in CV currently.
Once 1.87c patch goes through, Alb will be renamed FriarTuckLand.

Syri

FH is my second home
Aiteal said:
Friars are without doubt the most heavily populated class in CV currently.
Once 1.87c patch goes through, Alb will be renamed FriarTuckLand.
I would just like it known that my friar on gareth was made before even the first round of friar loving! :p

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Bugz said:

Mate there's hardly any Warlocks on Mid since they rarely get a RvR group, it's a myth! I have one and he's for PVE only..

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Kami said:
Mate there's hardly any Warlocks on Mid since they rarely get a RvR group, it's a myth! I have one and he's for PVE only..

I see a lot on my necro when i'm out and about.

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
Syri said:
I would just like it known that my friar on gareth was made before even the first round of friar loving! :p

same here.

any us/euro server where i've rolled alb on has a friar :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom