Question about the free level

Suedish

Fledgling Freddie
I got a stupid question about the free level system.

My SM is currently L45.5, and im thinking of taking exping to 45.9 and then take my free level so that i'll be L46.9. Will then xp my character up to L47.9, and now here is where my question comes .. can i get the freebie level at L47? I would then be L48.9 .

Is that possible? Or does it stop at 47?

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
You can use the free lv at 47 max and once you get the pop up saying you got one it will only use that exp its on. So you say your at 47.9 and you got pop up at 47 it dusnt give u a full lv exp only the excat exp it needs for 47-48 so might aswell just use at 47. Type /free to see when its due.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Actually it doesn't work like that. When you get your free lvl you will not go from 46.9 to 47.9. You get a fixed amount of exp which is the exact amount of exp needed for that lvl to the next. So it doesn't matter if you use your free lvl at 46.0 or 46.9 you will get the exact same amount of exp. When I used my free lvl at 44.9 with my Eld I got to about 45.7, might be close to that at lvl 47 aswell :>

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
GimmlyTheDorf said:
You can use the free lv at 47 max and once you get the pop up saying you got one it will only use that exp its on. So you say your at 47.9 and you got pop up at 47 it dusnt give u a full lv exp only the excat exp it needs for 47-48 so might aswell just use at 47. Type /free to see when its due.

That is not true.

When you get a free level, you get enough exp to go from 47.0 to 48.0.

That's even if you are 47.9 and thus ends up at 48.8'ish.

Is the difference worth it? Well, if you get cap exp each kill it would be faster to use the freelevel at 47.0 since you would then quicker get the higher cap exp. Other than that, there's really no difference of when you use it.

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Azathrim said:
That is not true.

When you get a free level, you get enough exp to go from 47.0 to 48.0.

That's even if you are 47.9 and thus ends up at 48.8'ish.

Is the difference worth it? Well, if you get cap exp each kill it would be faster to use the freelevel at 47.0 since you would then quicker get the higher cap exp. Other than that, there's really no difference of when you use it.
Thats what I ment kinda hard to explain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom