Question about Spear of kings...

Shanners

Fledgling Freddie
How people deal with harpies when trying to get the artifact is knock down a door and pull them through, with the latest patch ive heard that if anyone leaves the temple then you dont get the quest or spear. Is that true? Or has someone got the spear while leaving the temple in the new patch?

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Shanners said:
How people deal with harpies when trying to get the artifact is knock down a door and pull them through, with the latest patch ive heard that if anyone leaves the temple then you dont get the quest or spear. Is that true? Or has someone got the spear while leaving the temple in the new patch?

Well you get credit for the quest when you leave the temple with the spear, not just for having it drop or killing Olmagion so I don't see how this could be the case, its not a garunteed drop either so i'd suggest just keep trying it took me several attempts to get mine (and im not that impressed with it either).

I found the best method was to have clerics spread healing outside with a pbt theurg also, they never have to enter the temple in the first place, and when the harpies start coming in have a reaver pull them all outside with pulses. This of cause is with a view to albs.

Shanners

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks, just needed re-assurance that you could leave temple, as twice now and no drop :/ thats what we did last time :) thanks again

Ariacs

Fledgling Freddie
Yea, I got it this patch and we did pull harpies out to kill them. But yea, some people are just unlucky. Think Erozub has done it 7 times with no drop

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Ariacs said:
Yea, I got it this patch and we did pull harpies out to kill them. But yea, some people are just unlucky. Think Erozub has done it 7 times with no drop
no, it didn't drop for Erozub 'coz that was 7 wipes :wub:

Shanners

Fledgling Freddie
haha yeh i know :p He was one of the people told me not to drag outside the temple :eek:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Shanners said:
Thanks, just needed re-assurance that you could leave temple, as twice now and no drop :/ thats what we did last time :) thanks again

I got mine on my 3rd successful killing of Olmagion, though if you count all the times someone else took the encounter or it failed it was more like 7 or 8 attempts.

Always keep a ram in vault ready and keep trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom